Reviews for Broken & Burned
SEPTEMBERLOVER chapter 20 . 11/19/2011
I just recently became a fan-fiction fan. It all started because I am an Ethan and Kristina fan. I was was pleaseantly surprised to find jason and maxie stories. They have never been a couple that had ever occured to me, but I started reading one then most of them. I am definitely a shipper for these two now. Your story was really great, and made me fall for this potential pairing even more. I hope that maybe if things ever get better at Gh and the rumors aren't true that we will one day see them become a couple on gh. you did an amazing job of capturing their characters though.I know this story is older, but just wanted to let you know I really liked it.
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Another AWESOME Maxie and Jason fic! YIPE! I'm a romantic so happy endings are always a good thing. Thank you for sharing )
loveinstantstar chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
I love this story and if this story has come to it's end I would love a sequal. The story line would be Jason and maxie's life after the trail and maybe she could become pregnant also and see how they handle it.
imcck chapter 20 . 5/6/2009
I loved this story! I really hope you consider writing a sequel.
BellaFiction chapter 20 . 5/6/2009
Epilogue, Epilogue Please!

Loved this story. Cant wait for any others you decide to write :)
hhh569 chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
The story is over. I am sad they just got together.
MorgansGirl chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
OMG that is awesome i love love loved it please update soon
rebelangel566 chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
aww sad it cant be over! you need to do a sequel about how everyone else reacts and about maxie getting use to mob life! you would do such a good job with that!
poeticgrace chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
what a nice happy ending! Great story!
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 20 . 5/5/2009
Wow! Omg Omg Omg! That was amazing! Had me on the edge of my seat the whole chapter. I had a feeling that was going to be the verdict. Oh my gosh! The ending was just fantastic. So it wasn't the most romantic of settings, but it was perfect nonetheless and I loved her reaction. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves for your next story.
MorgansGirl chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
OMG i love love love it please update soon and im glad spinelli wont too mad at them
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Well worth the wait! I loved the way the reactions and conversations with Spinelli went. The chapter was awesome as usual! One more chapter? Ooh interesting! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
MorgansGirl chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
i love it please update soon
alikat224 chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
uh oh...i hope spinelli doesn't blow the fact that she's lieing for him. How sweet that she told him she loves him...she's so impulsive. and good for him that he didn't lie to her and say sommething she may have wanted to hear but itns' true.

can't wait for more...i get so excited to see your updates
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
Yep I had a feeling that confrontation was coming! You wrote the Mac/Maxie conversation really well. Aw The Jason/Maxie convo was just...Wow. Oh Snap, It's the Jackal. Looks like everything's about to hit the fan. I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next now that Spin's finally clued in on Jason/Maxie.