Reviews for When He Shakes His Mane
Lydia2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Totally awesome story, exactly the sort I love reading in this genre. The only thing that I had a problem with is that technically speaking, there is no Mass on Good Friday, there is never Mass on Good Friday, and it is the only day of the entire year that there is no Mass anywhere in the world. I say this as a Catholic, mind you, and am not offended that you called it a Mass, just clarifying that issue, mostly because I generally, if I mention it at all, tell people I am going to Mass and not the church any day except that one. Sigh. Sorry about the rant and all. I think your stories are lovely, and I need to work more on my own.
GracieG19 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I loved it! You described exactly how I felt when I was saved, and I'm sure how countless others felt. It's amazing how the joy we feel never gets old, and never goes away; even when we don't feel it, we are always joyous.
confused-Luna chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wonderful story!
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
LOVE IT! Heart heart heart... This really speaks to my life recently... I like your use of faith in fanfic. -) Good missionary tool.
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I'm at a loss for words. This is impossibly well done.

I saw a connection between Aslan and Jesus when I was younger and reading the book series. I just never thought of a way to turn it into a story. God bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

Historian1912
Melissa chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was really well done, I felt like I was reading out of one of Lewis' books. Please keep writing more to either this or starting another Chronicles of Narnia FF. The first one was really well done too, sorry I didn't review on that one I wanted to read the second one before I did. Keep writing, you're really good, hope to see more from you in the future.

Melissa
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
AWESOME! I LOVE how she finally saw Aslan in England! POST MORE ASAP! I LOVE the emotions she went through too! The memories of Edmund, Peter, and Lucy are nice as well.

Love ya,

Sam
Ilonwy chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I love it! I had the same feeling Susan and Edmund had. How can I ever be worthy? But you're right the fact that we can't ever be worthy is actually a comfort. Thank you for writing this. I pray that this will open someone's eyes to find JESUS. GOD bless you! Your sister in CHRIST, Ilonwy
Autumnia chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I thought it was a nice follow-up to your other story. It's nice to see that Susan finally found Aslan in this world and now she understood why her siblings were so excited in church all those years back.

My only (minor) complaint was the numbering in the text from the Scriptures; it made it a little hard to read.

It would be nice if maybe you can finish this off by having Susan actually going to Aslan's country in a future story. Just an idea! :-)