Reviews for Play Date
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh my gosh! this is just too cute. I would love to see another chapter like this. Baby Kakshi is funny, and Sakumo is just great. Thanks for writing this lovely piece. It brightened my day.
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Cuteeeeeeee...
Keirra chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
This might just be one of the most brilliant one shots I have ever read. So many lines here are amazing, the kind that you can't read without stopping to giggle before moving on. Totally going on my favorite list.
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Really cute story!
Imagine the reactions from other ninja if Kakashi where to summon a dog while he isn't even in the academy yet!
:D
They would think Sakumo insane if he told anyone Kakashi was able to summon dogs.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Ah! So that's how he got Pakkun... *smiles*
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
A three year old Kakashi with a frazzled Sakumo is very appealing XD Loved it!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Aww these stories are probably my favourite! xD With an added bonus of the summons showing up!
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is cuuteee! I love the fics with interaction between Kakashi and his dad, during the sweet, nice days. Pre-war days, when stuff was all calm and nice. Keep writing!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That is SO CUTE. I was laughing so hard xD
curvesforever chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh my goodness that is the best thing I've read this week, genius toddler boy kakashi, poor pakkun he's in for it now
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ahahahaha Brilliant! I always did wonder where Pakkun came from! xD Thanks Hatake Daddy!
Jamiez001 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww cute :)
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That's amazing! Too good to be true! I love it sooooooo much!
narutofan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Such a cute story:D
Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That was adorable. I like the idea of Kakashi getting his summons as a defense against boredom.