Reviews for A Southern Cinderella
ladynoir chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
finally Kagome can be kick but and not some one who needs to be saved every three or four episodes!
Sophie chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
You really can't help, but cheer these character on.
Sophie chapter 17 . 4/12/2016
Squeeee
Sophie chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Freaking jerk!
Deadpool-girl chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Loved the story so much, it was absolutely sweet and a wondeful read.
Ella9658 chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
NOOOOOO! WHY! I was so into it an then that thing just had to ruin the moment!

Inu&Kag 4eva!
Ella
Amara chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
You are so right about the words "I love you" becoming meaningless. Once a kid in my class wrote them in morse code to a girl, and the next day, he was flirting with a different one!
Amara chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
That's not how you take care of horses. I actually ride and take care of horses, and you don't put hay on the bottom of the stall. I don't know about farms, but that would be a complete and total waste of time and resources. And by the way, putting horses, or mules, inside of their stalls isn't hard. And they don't actually have to be inside of stalls, that's only if you want to keep some of them apart, like if they have medicine they need or something.
Cindy M 19 chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
very cute
cookie panda-roo chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
AWHHHH! so cute! i was squealing at the ending! :)
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
I loved this story! It was awesome!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This story sounds exciting, so far I've read your other story Bewitched and I completely fell in love with it. So i'm still on a fanfic reading fav-ing hunt. I'll continue reading, ja ne!
Aiswarya chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
loved it..
Aneko Phantom chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Do I have to say much? Well I LOVE YOUR STORY! That should sum up that! *Walks off to read another one of your stories*
Snow Angel15 chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
I never pictured Kagome as a southern girl, but it was a Great story! Nice to get some new perspective on the many different ways Kagome can be written!