Reviews for More Than Nakama
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I really enjoyed this.
derpina chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh God! Poor, poor hunny-bun! What you and Kurotsuchi put poor Uryuu through is really hard, but you also gave him a totally sweet and loving Ichigo, so I forgive at least you. Kurotsuchi? Never! ;)

Another one of Your Stories I totally adore! Very well written, capturing the agony almost too good.

Though I actually like Mayuri in a way, he totally is a sick bastard and I can picture him doing the things you had him do.

So once again: Thank you very much, for another great read.
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was such a wonderful read~ I didn't really care for Ichigo/Ishida before today. This was so sad and romantic and xDDD Awesome work!
Aqua-Et-Vita chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Visal chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You're not very responsible (or considerate) for not placing an appropriate warning on this fic. Rape is a serious crime and a sensitive subject and should always be treated as such. Me (and others like me) don't like to read it unprepared (some don't like to read about it at all), please place an appropriate warning in the summary for this story.

You also neglected the proper disclaimer, it's plagiarism and can get you banned if someone were to report you. I won't because I think you should be able to write/post what you want but you should still cover yourself against the potential, the warning is so that your readers have a choice in reading or skipping the story.
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wild and different, loved it! Really well written too, great job!
triniwriters chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This has to got the be best Ichigo/Uryuu story I have ever read!
mrpuppett chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh, I loved it. x3 Aah, Mayuri is such a creep. D; Great fanfic, and adorable ending. ;3
YaoiFanGurl2667 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Omg i loved this story it was awesome! i loved how you put this story together, I was waiting for a story like this! lol (Y) You did a great job!

dotmoon chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I apologize for posting this here, but I haven't been able to find another way to get a message to you.

This story, "More Than Nakama," has been nominated and seconded in the Bleach category of the 2009 UFO Awards. Congratulations! The UFO (Universal Fanfic Open) Awards are aimed at recognizing quality fanfiction across all the various fandoms on the internet. As a nominee, your fanfic is eligible to compete for best story of the Bleach category. Category winners will go on to compete for the title of best fanfic written in 2009! You can read more about the UFO Awards by following the link in this account's profile.

You do not have to be a member of the site to participate, but you do need to give permission for your story to be included in the awards. Please respond to this notice ASAP by sending an email to the address in this account's profile. I look forward to hearing from you!

Dejana Talis, Administrator

dotmoon . net
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow... I had a strong haterid for Mayuri, but congrats. You offically made me hate him even more.

THAT WAS ADORIBLE! You should add more, or do another Ishigo fic.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This is quite a bit fucked up (I love fucked up plots), but oh my god, it's so good. I loved it. I loved how disconcerted it was at the beginning, almost like slipping in and out of consciousness. Very clever. I loved it, all of it. Insanely well done.
Evil-Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
OMG! You have no idea how long i've been waiting for a story like this! I would of made one myself but i'm too lazy... haha! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!