Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
MissTwilghtLover6 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
hii i really like this story and i think you shouldnt care what people write and i love if you would please continue ASAP
Twi-sessor chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
cool enuff
twilightaddict13 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Hey,sorry about the rude reviews. I hate getting those. But I do love your story! I can't wait for an update!

twilightaddict13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Aw. This is cute. I shall keep reading!
monomo chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow, way to rip off Wide Awake.

This story is going to piss alot of people off...Wide Awake is one of the most popular twilight fan fics out there and you copy it? Not to smart of you to do that.
Lyvia Alvarez chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Oh MY crackers What guy ! Why would he beat him up? Cant wait ot find Out!

-Lyvia
flamesplz chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
You said to me, "iamyourdestiny's review WAS the polite one ... I DID sate

there was one nice and one that pissed me off. I made a note of that. and agian thanks for teling me what I already know.[sic]"

Based on that, I'm going to assume my review was the one that pissed you off.

And this is what you said in ch. 5: "but the one that was rude and ridiculously long I did have issues with. ... and thanks for all those little shit-ass nagging things like, “there are 3 kinds of there, their, they’re” yeah, I KNOW that! I’m not stupid. And by the way I AM trying to get a Beta. Thanks for the tip, again, I know this. Stuff I’ve been on FF for 6 months. OK? I happen to have some of a brain upstairs. If you have a problem with a few grammatical flaws, Beta me. Yeah, I’m kinda flaming you guys but it pisses me off, alright? "

So, even though you claim iamyourdensity's review was the "polite" one in your PM to me, you also said that his/her review was ridiculously long and rude. Maybe when you said "rude and ridiculously long", you were referring to my review, but guess what? My review WASN'T long and did not mention anything about their/there/they're. Therefore, in this chapter, you must have been talking about iamyourdensity.

So thus, you have contradicted yourself and proved yourself wrong.
dazzled by wizards chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
dont you just hate annoying people! i mean you work so hard to write them amazing stories and then they have to go bug you about using the wrong 'there' i mean come on do those people have anything better to do with their time?

i'm with yeah on that, sister!

can't wait for more of this story though, i think it's really good so far!
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
i would love to sread still!:0) Plz update son!:0)
flamesplz chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
LOL.

iamyourdensity wasn't even flaming you! That was constructive criticism!

What the fṹck are you smoking?

Oh, and chapter four and five are against the rules, you dumbshít:

"Entries not allowed:

1. Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc. "
glamourslays chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
haha way to go! this story is really good and i see no reason for people to flame you even if your story is similar to someone else...heck i have read some that are almost the exact same! i cannot wait for you to write more!
vampykt chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
First of all...the only reason I know what the hell is going on in your story is because I've read Wide Awake by Angstgoddess.

Secondly, when describing characters you need to be descriptive so that the reader gets a visual...you shouldn't just say "he's not a dandy, he's dresses like emo" or whatever it was you said.

Thirdly, why would someone have to slip money for a Dj to play a song at their own house, aren't they already paying for them?

It just seems like you haven't thought things through or done any research (accept read Angstgoddess' Wide Awake). You should work on writing your own stories, with your own ideas.

And definitely get a Beta if you're serious about fanfic.
Iamyourdensity chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
mkay, I'm having some issues with your story, alot of issues, and now you have to deal with my insanely long review:

1. Not a bad idea, but really it was stolen from AngstGoddess003's story Wide Awake (which by the way is pretty popular, so people will know you got it from angstgoddess.) If you're really going to continue to write this, just try to make it different from Wide Awake, make it your own please.

/s/4627414/1/Wide_Awake.

2. Never interrupt a chapter with the lyrics to an entire song, especially the first chapter, it slows the story down and people just skip the lyrics anyway. If you really want to though, just post only a few lines at a time, or just mention what song you used as inspiration in your authour's note.

3. There/They're/Their, three different words, three different meanings. A Beta would be a good idea.

4. If you want to swear in a story, replacing it with [insert your choice of cuss word here] is not cute or witty, it's just annoying.

5. Telling us how the story will end within the first two lines is extremely annoying, it takes away part of the story, I mean, they are Edward and bella, so they will be together, but don't write an entire fiction in flashback.

6. If you stab a kid in the eye with a pen, you will be arrested and went to juvi, not just pegged with a few detentions. Even if it's just a rumour, make your characters a bit smarter than believing that.

7. This is just an honest mistake if you've never been to the pacific northwest, but it is not a "constant downpour" out west, it is not always storming and thundering and lightning etc. I lived near Seattle for 10 years and the most we had was some really bad wind storms. When they say it constantly rains, they mean that it is kindof drizzling and overcast alot. But the summers are actually really nice and warm. Just sitting outside at night would get you cold and damp, but would not "hide your tears".

8. 14/15 is a strange age to make Edward and Bella, it's a little young to get up to anything to big, because they can't drive.

Hope my crazy babblings helped, but they probably just pissed you off a little, please don't steal from Angstgoddess, and keep on keeping on.
dazzled by wizards chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
update this story soon please!
dazzled by wizards chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
ew gross edward why tanya!