Reviews for Variations of Discord
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
this is so good! PLEASE write more, i love it!
Midvalley's Sylvia chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Ah, as you can tell I love Midvalley and his trademark sax. I also now love your story _ It's very good and original. I only wish that I could write as well as you. I love how you portray Middie. It's very...fitting. Please keep writing on this story, I can tell it's going to be a beautiful one. _
adorima chapter 2 . 3/12/2004
Wow.
You've really got mood .
I love you're characters, they totally cover the colors of his past.
Midvalley is cool. There are not enough fics. I like very much. Please keep writing.
DemonRogue chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
wow, i like it good fic so far
The Anime Crew chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
this is really good, keep going
monkfish chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
Yes update! pwease? this is such a great story _ and i wanna know where wolfwood comes in XD
STyGiaN chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
I will give you my soul if you write another chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
This is really good... please update...
Phuq chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Hmmm... indeed. Cookie?
Pan Pingli chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
Ooo, I can't wait for more... _

This is really good- I'm startin' to really get into Midvalley!
Kitty Paw chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
Wow, this is excellent. I hadn't really found Midvalley all that interesting up until now, but your story is definitely changing my mind about him. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Angel in Runes chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
Tomooo! giggles I still love Can I borrow yer talent one day? pulls a horridly deformed straw from her pockets and grins This is great...I like seeing Middie's past... . Yay for Tomo and her wonderful fics!
DeadLegato chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
Aw, Midvalley's growing up and getting all big *sniffles* Heh heh... I dunno. As you can tell by my name, I'm waiting for the ominous entrance of a Mr. Legato into the picture :-P If you intend to write that far into his life. I don't know how long/far into his life you intend to stretch this.
Jubei chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
This is beginning to get really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
sailorspazz chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Great job so far! Fics about Midvalley's past are rare, so it's good to finally read one. Can't wait to see what happens when Midvalley and Wolfwood get together _-