Reviews for The Wedding
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Nice. This is a nice story, one of those story you can't really classify as drama or suspense or even romantic. It's just nice. Like the movie Big Fish.
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
D'awwww.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
AWESOME
Death by manga chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I rather poetic story. I like it a lot. good work *thumbs Up*
moira33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
If in the end Luffy does end up with Nami this how the proposal would be blunt but in the same time sincere.I laughed at the beginning because of Ussop and what I like the best was that the characters were so JOB!

Fav scene:

"Since I left my village, the only direction I've been going is with you," he continued, sounding as though he was starting to confuse himself. "I like that direction, and I want to go that way for the rest of my life."
Pirate Queen ofthe 21st centry chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
nicely done! i would love to see a wedding between Luffy and Nami done by you! good job again :D
Ligare chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really have to applaud you for somehow managing to have Luffy stay mostly in character.

Most romantic fanfic about Nami and Luffy end up skewing Luffy personality alot since frankly, Luffy and Romance goes together about as well as tomato sauce and chocolate ice cream.

Not that it's such a stretch of imagination for someone to fall for Luffy, but Luffy being romantic?

The proposal is blunt, to the point, yet sweet without any intention of making it so. It suits Luffy rather well.
redphyire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Nice :)
orenjitenshii chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
It was quite long but it was wonderful and worth it. Please do make some more stories if you'll have time. Keep up the great work! Ja ne~ v(-)
Rajesh chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
nice story, but wont it take decades for nami to finish her map of the world
Rizzz chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow! That was brilliant :D It really is! This fic has surpassed my expectation it was written very well, thank you very much for writing this story _
I've read 6-8 fanfiction this 1 weeks (I've started getting addicted to OP recently when I read all 58 volumes of the series and started to read fanfiction to lift up my spirit from the depressing latest chapters the manga) all up to 15-20 wording just like this one shot and this is the FIRST time I've never had experience the ackwardness when a character is OOC. All the time while reading this fic, the characters were IC specially Nami and Luffy. Congratulation on the wonderful job your did on this oneshot XD Hope you keep writting more OP fic especially about LuNa lol!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
...d'aw.

Cutest, sweetest thing EVA.
mandy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i was really impressed by your story, a very good and round thing and would be nic to happen for real :D

nothing screwed up and big fantasy

very fantastic story
NinjaFoodLover chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
So Good *puts story on her fav list*. Waah I loved it Best NamixLuffy Story ever. Loved the ending and the over all plot was genous. Keep writing more stories like this please.
Memories'34 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Usually I'm a teen titans reader, just recently started Reading one piece. I love this story, it's cute but without having to choke on it! Well written, well done
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »