Reviews for It started with a wish
I like this story, but you haven't updated in four years and I'm beginning to become a bit impatient.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
right more
LilyGold23 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like how you find it appropriate to bitch at me about spelling a character's name in a manner you dislike when your grammar, punctuation, sense of paragraph breaks, and god knows what else is atrocious.

If you rescind your remarks, I'll take mine back and I could proofread and edit your oneshot if you'd like. I'm appalled at your hypocrisy, but my sincerity in offer to help you with your piece is genuine. This story has potential. Let me know what you've chosen.
1maylee9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
xSamx chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
this is such a great story! i can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
xSamx chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hey i luv ur story but what does HOHH mean?
Lyla Domae chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I really like how you're going with the story so far. However, I hink you should try and make your chapters a bit longer so that you wouln't feel that guilty about not updating for so long and leaving your readers with a cliffhanger, or leaving them wondering what happens next. So then if you take so long without leaving readers satisfied, they won't wait for your updates and therefore won't review. Just don't give up on writing. Your story's really good so far. You've really captured Puck's true nature. Plus, it's pretty funny.

tjtay chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Love the story! Update soon!
Julie Margaret chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Ok this was awesome but you had a gramatical error: 'It was probably just uncle jake after another LATEI closed my eyes. Yeah that didn't really make any sense but other then that... AWESOME!

Jesse1993 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I like this story. Woo hoo! Keep at it.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
hahhahahahaa awesome :)
baddog400700 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
this is awsome! please write more!
tofu-rox chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
very smart of Sabrina

very cool idea

love it!

keep writing!
twilighttaylor17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh sorry I forgot that it has'nt cmoe out my friend got it thro the mail by the way my email is