Reviews for More Than You Deserve
apAidan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
An interesting and logical story. Well done.

apAidan
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I loved it
tricorvus chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh my god that was epic. I hate Ron and thank you very much
SablePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I can see Ron Weasley from the canon universe doing this very easily, sadly enough...
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very amusing story. Thanks for writing it.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
An intelligent second chance - one where the person getting the chance can't do more damage. I like that.

Thanks for the story.

Tom A.
Sg1robinson chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Whoa! This was great! Please tell me that there is a part two to this! I would love to see Ron struggling in a world that he considered beneath him.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
it is a intresting story, very ooc becosue ron would never betay harry, but most of your othere story dont bash ron so i read this.

harry could spend the rest of his life in jail for this, remember he like a normal guy, that be like be catching a seril killer, and locking him up in basement for years, still a crime.
Aya's crew chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was amazing. I've been looking for a great dark ron story for ever and yours is the first I've found that is completely on point with how I see it happening. Ron's motivations were right on. Loved the twist with Harry too. Great job!
Aya's crew chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This has definite potential if you were to progress further than a one shot, that is if you are still writing. Your profile hasn't been updated in a long while. But hey, Ron becoming a muggle version of Voldemort has potential: driven by hatred, jelosy, greed and the fact that maybe, just maybe, his brain never fully developed because it had to spend sooo much energy all the time directing the body to digest and rid itself of all the food being forced into it! LOL
happylady chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great post

Until next time

Gloria
Defender Paladin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
W-Wow...This was intense and...awesome. This one shot was great! .

I didn't see how Harry was dark. In my eyes he showed Ron mercy. Should he have kept his magic he'd have been AK'd, Soul Sucked, etc.

Betcha that Ron burns every quid/pound in a heartbeat.
bookivore chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I found this story very amusing. Also an earlier review which trashed Harry, Ron and Hermione: Why, then, read ANY Harry Potter fics? but aside from that - this is a logical though over the top consequence of Ron's never-ending jealousy and complaining. I can't believe they ever took him back after he walked off in Deathly Hallows, then again I can't believe they couldn't figure out how to find food (Hello! The Muggle World is full of supermarkets!) so almost any plot is better than that one.
mrsfwolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I like this story as I dislike ron well, all the weasleys actually