Reviews for Desperation
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Hopefully with this new contract in place, things will improve for House and Wilson and their relationship.

More as soon as possible please!
Heather chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I absolutely loved this. It made me tear up as you wrote about the contract and the way both Greg and James reacted to it and each other. James has a lot to learn, but I do believe that he truly loves Greg and only wants to take care of him like no one else ever has.

My only complaint was that this chapter was too short! I wanted to read more! Hope to see another update soon. I really look forward to reading this story.

Heather :o)
Lonewolf77 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This made me so happy! I was happy kinda a crappy weekend, but this made me feel loads better. Hopefully our boys can get this going in the right direction.
Extraho chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i'm just sitting in my kitchen reading, and then this pops up in my mail box. bitter sweet and it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy, 'cause i really want them to make it. And i'm happy you made some effort into explaining the realities of a dom/sub relationship. there are few things that annoy me more than people who get it completely wrong, like wilson did at first, but he really did his best to make up for his (honest) mistake.

eagerly awaiting more!
authorartemisgmail.com chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Woah, emotional. I'm glad that house made it simple, 3 rules, well thought out, just his style. Good characterization. Looking forward to reading more.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
oof! sweet. I liked the contract! I can't wait fot the boys to have some good time after all the tourments ...
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
ok so i think this is one of my favs in the series, but i have to ask: if they love each other and trust each other, to a point, or are friends at the least, how come it's always House and Wilson and never Greg and James? just curious, cuz it seems to kind of take away from the affection they feel for each other, in my opinion. if you feel differently, that's fine, it is your story, but i just want to know.

sincerely,