Reviews for Turning Point
OceanEye1235 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
ohhhhhhh nice. i like this so far!
Kalliel chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Very interesting premise! I like the idea of Sam struggling with wanting to grant Dean reprieve from his memories of Hell, but also finding that his 'solution' proves problematic in its own right. Especially given that this requires completely re-writing their lives to date, down to the last screw. I'm interested in finding out how Sam attempts to handle everything; it's an interesting role reversal. And of course, the ruse can't last forever-as much as I look forward to that point (if you continue; you said you were on hiatus re: SPN!fic) I can't imagine it'll be pretty. D:

Thank you for writing!

Kalliel
anon chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
When did mother hen Sam become I don't give a damn about anybody but me Sam. Sigh. I miss this Sam. Good story. Please continue. Its a kick to see who they'd become in this situation.
anon chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
You know the Bobby's pov chapter in the "Winchester Gospels" will just be titled "Idjits!"
anon chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aw, innocent, baby-faced Dean! I love it!
nexus432 chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Please write more soon.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Very interesting!
Mistress Sorcha chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Intriguing story, please continue.
nexus432 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Please write more soon.
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
i like this story so far & i hope you update soon.
Aecoris chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
awesome :) please continue, i'd love to see Dean not hiding anthing from Sam and dropping the 'mask' he always wears.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
please continue i love this dean with not knowing anything bad, he's so sweet and i'd love to see how sam handles it and some more castiel i love that he's always been watching over dean and has compassion towards him
bit952 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Its good! I like it so far