Reviews for Confession to my Love
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Ahahahahahahahahaha... you are really something! an evil little genius...
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Awesome )
barspoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh that poor fourth wall... But you broke it so well, and I was caught in a double-take. XD Kakashi's last line had me rolling!
LillyTigress chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I really wish both you and I could have seen my face when I figured it out - I am sure it was priceless.
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That... was hilarious lol. Aww you got me good!
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lmao! Oh that made my night!
Lazy Bastard chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh, crap! But they agreed to participate after all, so my fangirlish Inner thinks we won! We got to read smut and get away with it and Naruto lost 20 bucks. I say we got them!

Thanks, that was fun after all the fluffy/totslly perverted KakaNaru stories) Made me kind of come back to reality)
bart4nat chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I was totally confused for a second but then when I got it I couldn't stop from laughing. So, what'd you do with the $20? Hope it was something good
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LOL you totally got us XD good smut anyway (although i really wanted Kakashi to top ;P)

can i get a copy of the photo?
6Bloody6Roses6 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
i hate you...*cries* i think you just devastated my inner fangirl.
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
well i was thinking about gettin angry but i thought it as to funny god lemon XD liked it
al3n3a chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This was awesome. Thanks for the laughs!
breathing-the-yaoi chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
XDD trickster! that was good though!
FXL chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I was all into the story then all of the sudden the end end came and I was like OH MY GOD! I wanted to kill! But then I got over it and laughed wondering who the next sucker would be lol. I loved the beginning!
black-ice-alchemist chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
HAHAHA HEH HEH HO! that ending was HILARIOUS! -wipes tears out of the corners of my eyes- that was awesome...