Reviews for Other Ways
Jabberwocky The Wolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow thats really probably what happend to the other wybie! You my freind are a genius! I'm glad i'm not the only one who is a movie geek! lool how did you do you're profile picture? whith the Coraline text?

Imgonenowgoodbye12345 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Very nice. I didn't particularly like the movie; it had its good points but overall I thought it took the awesomeness that was the book and turned it completely inside-out. However, there was one thing that I just *loved* in the movie, and that was the other Wybie. The other Wybie is by far my favorite character in the movie, and I love how you've portrayed him in your fic. His feelings of friendship and protectiveness towards Coraline, and his dilemma are all perfectly portrayed, and you made me feel more for him than I already did. He's such a tragic character...

I'd always thought the other mother killed the other Wybie; I hadn't thought it was a suicide. But for it to be a suicide does make sense, if you think about it.

However, though this is a well-thought-out and well-written fic, there are also a few things that bothered me about it. I don't think the other Wybie would have heard from anyone about mute people having expressive eyes, unless I've forgotten something from the movie, who the heck would have told him? Certainly not the other mother or the other father. Also, I don't think Wybie would have had that thought about other people committing suicide when he took his own life; how would Wybie know about that? Again, Coraline or the other mother wouldn't have told him...and I severely doubt Wybie's read the Little Mermaid (were you referring to the original Hans Christian Anderson story when she turned into sea foam when you made that reference? Nice connection, but it doesn't quite fit.)

But overall, I enjoyed it. Poor other Wybie...*cries*
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
That's so sad! :( I love other Wybie! Good job, though. Oh, but I don't think that Other Wybie would know what 'The Little Mermaid' was, though. :s?
Moahoa chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
GReat story
DeactivatedForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Great story...yet so sad!

I admire how you made Other

Wybie stay in character - and you wrote

his POV well. You did a lovely job!

Marx RULES All PopStar chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
SOO sad... this story is touching... i think that you truly captured how other Wybie felt... its so sad though...

still a GREAT story! {,(

i must admit, Wybie and Other Wybie r now my favortie characters without a doubt!
In The Beginning chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Ignore NikkiWho. She's spreading the hate wherever she can.

This story's been done before, but I think you did a pretty good job with it. I liked the Other Wybie's innocence. There were some rough spots in the story, but nothing specific-it's just something that practice will eventually iron out on its own.

I look forward to future stories from you.