Reviews for Little Rascals
Angel Heart chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Just going threw the PxJ archive here and clicked on this story.
I don't want to sound mean but it's bean three years, I hope the muse comes back because you had such an amazing setup for this story here and just the way you ended with Ratchet made it so exciting for me to read. Hope you concider resurrecting the muse soon
A.H.
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
What happen I love this pj
IvoryCrawler chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Please continue! it's so adorable! and you kind of left us at a cliffie!
Screaming lemon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
it good keeping going
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Gah! What a cruel place to leave us hanging. ;) It's been a while, but I do hope you'll follow through on that TBC at the bottom of the chapter...

This fic is very good and sweet. I love Prowl and Jazz as younglings! They're too cute.
Tessa Honeybee chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This is the best Prowl and Jazz story ever! Prowl and Jazz's friendship is absolutly addorable! I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens after chapter 5!
Alathea2 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
This story is so cute! I love reading about Prowl, and getting a chance to read about him as a youngling is just priceless. I know its been a while, but I do hope you will consider adding to this story.

I know its a little older than anything else you have written, but I think it might be interesting to see their graduation into their next frame and perhaps preliminary training as Autobot soldiers.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
oh no! oohhh PIT! Shockwave! that mech scares the slag ouut me! you MUST update! MUST! ooh, scary! poor prolie...

adds story to favourites

awsome story, UPDATE!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
AAWWWW! no, Prowlie! that must hurt... LOL, Meagtron going soft hehehe!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
*sniffles* that was so sad, so amazing... I think Im crying now... *tears fall* yep, Im crying. that was SO sad! but it WAS funny at the start

He's fine, Jazz," he said, beckoning Jazz to come over. "Something caused his CPU's logic circuits to crash. Mind telling me what he saw."

"I'd rather not talk about," Jazz answered, looking at his feet. "It was…well, it was kind of traumatic."

"If you tell me, I might be able to help Prowl better."

Jazz looked up at Ratchet then glanced over at Prowl. Well, if it was to help his friend.

"We…we kind of saw Ironhide and Chromia…interfacing," Jazz shuddered, trying to erase the images from his processor.

"Oh, my…that is traumatizing."

"Tell me about it. I don't think I'll ever interface with a femme!"

that was funny. Poor prowlie
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
hehehe, that was awsome! *imagine youngling Jazz and Prowl fight, aww at the extreame cuteness* this was awsome! hehehe, you should do one about when they fall in love /go on a date. that would be EPIC!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
AAW! so cute! aww! oh MAN, I would be so scared, I would of wet myself if Megatron got mad at me! oh man, they angered da Hatchet! oh, now THATS gonna be a datapad thatll make Optimnus laugh! it made me laugh too
Zea T chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Argh! You leave this on such a cliffhanger! I felt so bad for Jazz and Prowl in this chapter. It's a good thing neither of them have a reputation for crying wolf, but even so their discovery is pretty unbelievable. It's no wonder they're so terrified, but Ratchet was just perfect with them and I liked the way he realised they needed security before anything else. I'm hoping you continue this soon - I want to know how Ratchet gets Optimus back safely, and how Jazz and Prowl cope when everything kicks off.
Katea-Nui chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this? PLEAAAASE!
Decepticon Femling chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Wow for a second I thought"oh I guess Megs don't have a cold spark" then I was like "OFFLINE!WHO WOULD OFFLINE A YOUNGLING!"