Reviews for Never Sleep in a Strange Man's Bed
Sassyvampmama chapter 37 . 3/19
Thank you for sharing this.
Camila chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
LOL the end of chapter 13 is sooooo funny XD
AmandaXCarsonLover chapter 37 . 8/30/2017
I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2017
Oh GOD! Please don't let C and R be PREGNANT!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2017
Gotta be TANYA, right? That Bitch probably broke his heart and smashed that sucker FLAT!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2017
Mutually Assured Destruction?! Love it! Looks like Sam has a case of Irresponsible-Buyer's REMORSE! Emily is probably insecure which is partly fuelled by hormones and the fact that it is a shot-gun wedding, as well as the fact that Sam is an ASSHOLE. Moral of the story, boys and girls: if you don't want to be tied to each other for the next 18 years, make sure you SUIT UP!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
I LOVE your Bella! Way to give Sam a FREAKIN' PIECE OF YOUR MIND! He'll never forget THAT bitchSLAP, will he. Maybe he will at LEAST be faithful to Emily THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD from now on. (reminder Bella, that could be YOU with his bun in YOUR oven, all the while knowing he's pining for his SOUL MATE- You dodged a freakin' BULLET, girl!)
snoopylover60 chapter 37 . 3/4/2017
I have had this on my TBR list for EVER! Finally got around to reading it this weekend.

Its soooooooo good.!

I seriously loved it :D
SarcasticBimbo chapter 36 . 3/3/2017
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this story. It had just the perfect amount of everything in it. Drama, fluff and just pure goodness all rolled up into a great story. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
petmom1213 chapter 37 . 3/3/2017
I loved your story.
petmom1213 chapter 35 . 3/3/2017
So very good. Thank you for sharing.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
"like I slapped her granny" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I about busted a rib I laughed so hard at that. I love it, I'm gonna have to remember to work that into my repertoire of funky stuff I say. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 3/2/2017
Ahhh a lemon. YAY!
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 3/2/2017
Damn you. I wanted that lemon. I NEEDED that lemon. What to do? What to do? Oh I know, read then next chapter duh. I love completed stories.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 3/2/2017
It's moving toward Bell moving south.
3,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »