Reviews for Never Sleep in a Strange Man's Bed
Priceless4 chapter 37 . 8/30
I love this story so much.
Oh GOD! Please don't let C and R be PREGNANT!
Gotta be TANYA, right? That Bitch probably broke his heart and smashed that sucker FLAT!
Mutually Assured Destruction?! Love it! Looks like Sam has a case of Irresponsible-Buyer's REMORSE! Emily is probably insecure which is partly fuelled by hormones and the fact that it is a shot-gun wedding, as well as the fact that Sam is an ASSHOLE. Moral of the story, boys and girls: if you don't want to be tied to each other for the next 18 years, make sure you SUIT UP!
I LOVE your Bella! Way to give Sam a FREAKIN' PIECE OF YOUR MIND! He'll never forget THAT bitchSLAP, will he. Maybe he will at LEAST be faithful to Emily THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD from now on. (reminder Bella, that could be YOU with his bun in YOUR oven, all the while knowing he's pining for his SOUL MATE- You dodged a freakin' BULLET, girl!)
snoopylover60 chapter 37 . 3/4
I have had this on my TBR list for EVER! Finally got around to reading it this weekend.

Its soooooooo good.!

I seriously loved it :D
SarcasticBimbo chapter 36 . 3/3
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this story. It had just the perfect amount of everything in it. Drama, fluff and just pure goodness all rolled up into a great story. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
petmom1213 chapter 37 . 3/3
I loved your story.
petmom1213 chapter 35 . 3/3
So very good. Thank you for sharing.
Mickey
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 3/3
"like I slapped her granny" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I about busted a rib I laughed so hard at that. I love it, I'm gonna have to remember to work that into my repertoire of funky stuff I say. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 3/2
Ahhh a lemon. YAY!
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 3/2
Damn you. I wanted that lemon. I NEEDED that lemon. What to do? What to do? Oh I know, read then next chapter duh. I love completed stories.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 3/2
It's moving toward Bell moving south.
Riam chapter 37 . 1/24
I realy loved this story, thank you.
blondferretgirl chapter 37 . 1/18