Reviews for Never Sleep in a Strange Man's Bed
Just me chapter 37 . 11/27/2016
It some time since you wrote this and I hope you get this message, I have really enjoyed reading , thanks for writing it and for leaving it here to read.
Hope life is treating you well
Just Me chapter 34 . 11/25/2016
Every time I read a chapter in your story I just love to more and more I'm sort I'm als Ost at the end, is an awesome story thanks for all your time writing it.
dancer54 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I can't believe someone who can write like you do would ever stop writing! I'm just starting and wish I had talent like yours.
It's Nov. 2016 and I love the first chapter! So glad Never Sleep In a Strange Man's Bed is complete.
cheshire15 chapter 37 . 10/10/2016
I loved this story. Thank you.I also liked the v mars one,
katnipsc chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Great job with the story, i m liking it a lot.
edwards-sparrow chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
Poor Jasper thank god he had the Cullens y'all made me cry
edwards-sparrow chapter 28 . 6/28/2016
I actually have a feeling James is trying to protect Bella from her boss too
Payton79 chapter 37 . 5/29/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was perfect to see the whole gang end up on the island after all the drama.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
InterestingstoryandIliketokeepreadingbutthesesentencesaredrivingmeinsane.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/9/2016
Again, I can't be the only one who has complained about youdoingtherunonsentences... You still need to s~p~a~c~e out what you are trying to say!
Confused Guest chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
I am not sure WHY you keep runningsentencestogether... its fucking frustrating to read!
saintfudge chapter 37 . 4/23/2016
Great story ..had this in my too be read list since July 2013 ..finally got to it .. Thanks for sharing have fun ..great characters
CatieCath chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Rereading! Love this story ;)
divyvicki chapter 37 . 3/6/2016
A really great story.
divyvicki chapter 35 . 2/29/2016
Their wedding sounds wonderful.
3,107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »