Reviews for The Fall
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/16
This was very good. I actually learned quite a bit from this. Thanks!
Harrenwolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love how the history and emotions were worked in, though sometimes the pure dialogue was a tad confusing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Thank you for writing this.
waytheballbounces chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Nostalgia at its finest. I've always loved ancient history and the Asian countries. Reminds me of sixth and seventh grade (though it's only been a year). US history is quite different from ancient stuff. All politics and crap that were much more fun when people were trying to figure out democracy in Ancient Greece with spears and gods. *happy sigh* This one's good like the one you did with India :)
Jaiyi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Amazing!
just... amazing. I love this.
no more words needed :3
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was excellent. You succssfully detailed these events from China's past without getting too technical and textbook about it but instead had it all come from the mind of an increasingly wary old man. And you nailed it. As a bit of a history junkie, it was enjoyable to be able to pick out the scenarios from your brief descriptions. Well done!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
thank you so much for this awesome story! I've always thought, since China keeps his long hair and traditional clothes, that he must have a certain amount of dislike for the new government. You could really feel all his weariness in this story. The scenes with him and america are so awesome. It really illustrates the hidden wisdom of the ancient, huh?

and I loved the ending! Awww, taiwan and China are so cute when they're acting like siblings. I especially like how she understands the feelings he hides under his outward self (the longing for simpler days, the dislike of the current rule, ect). And them going shopping. XD so sweet!

I loved it! gah, this story is simply awesome! thank you so much for this!
mistykasumi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is the first Hetalia fic in English that I've read that portrays China as the kind of country I (a native Chinese) see him to be. He's old and he's seen enough to know the same old patterns, and I just adore your characterization. Thank you so much for writing this!
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Korokke is best chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
They've been called 'trojan pandas', too...
timidhinata chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Chinese history...spent an entire eighth grade of Social Studies learning it. I despised it back then (admit it, having a very accurate timeline of 50 years of Chinese history forced into your head for tests isn't fun), but afterwards, I began to love it.

Sure,correcting adults and fellow classmates on Chinese history is great, but it's wonderful stories like yours that really made everything worthwhile.

This piece was brilliant and I loved it. It's the most refreshing thing I've read all day(one can only stand so much of America,Canada, England fluff or Russia angst...).

Asia is ancient and within its fascinating history lays full of potential few people realize this and solely focus on the Western world.

I absolutely adore your Hetalia fanfictions.I'm truly grateful to come across such amazing writers such as you.

Also, as a Chinese, thank you for finally bringing our country's history to light.
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very informative and well written :)

Great work!
Lochesh chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
...hetalia makes stupid people like me learn history. What I loved was your characterization of China, becuase he is old and tired, maybe tired of everything, I don't know.

It's like he's just waiting everything go by passively, because he is immortal, and he will always be reborn
kagami714 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I love the history in this, you captured China well in this. I don't know much about Chinese history, so I learned from this. Again ,I love your dialogue style.
PersianLady chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love it! Definitely worth putting this story on favorite! :D