Reviews for Awake
:-)
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 41 . 1/15
love it
Hanamaruko chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
I wasn't sure how I would like this pairing, but I find it really sweet and natural. They seem like a good match for one another. A lot of times, people write about Sirius being so emotionally fragile and needy after his imprisonment. I'm glad you decided to start this story after he has had some time to process what happened to him. It would be exceedingly difficult for anyone to have a relationship with him just after his release from prison. It would seem too much like they were taking advantage of an emotionally vulnerable person. Hopefully, Hermoine and he can grow and deal with their issues together. I look forward to reading the next chapters.
Padfoot5eva chapter 41 . 9/8/2014
WHOOHOO!
Love this. 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I really like this story so far but as an Aussie I do have to point out that most of Queensland in winter is the same (if not higher) temperature than London and swimming throughout winter is not at all uncommon! :-)
AshLiz chapter 41 . 7/19/2014
I adore this story! Great job!
Aimee16 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Okay, you probably won't see this, but I have to say that I love your story. It is so different from the typical Hermione/Sirius stories. There is nothing wrong with marriage law or time travel stories, but this has a different feel to it. You did a great job! :)
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Last Line Awwwwww
roni2010 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
love the plot..
waywardwillowywicked chapter 41 . 12/16/2013
Thank you, I enjoyed reading this story! Loved the photoshoot and the bike.
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Love it!
MaggieJo chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
So I've been reading and thoroughly enjoying this story. I get the urge once in a while to review and usually end up not doing so. But I LOVE the whole 'friends don't let friends Apparate drunk' concept! I'm sitting in public reading, and barely contained the urge to laugh out loud at that!
melderead chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This is my second time reading this one. I love Sirius and Hermione. Good job.
Aisha04 chapter 41 . 5/5/2013
Aww I enjoyed it
Snn.Lx chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
Absolutely adorable and worth reading! :)

Keep up the great work!