Reviews for The Wishes of a Hunk of Rock
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is beautiful and I love it!
Cherokee Bonnefoy-Jones chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I watch my parents play the game, so I wondered if there were any fics. Kinda disappointed at the the numbers myself. But I liked the story. It was good.
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I completely agree with you-there WAS a scene missing from this chapter of the Primal story. I felt there were a couple others as well-I would have loved to know what went through Scree's mind after he overhears Jen's capture, or when he watches her dance with the Duke, or even fill in the blank between when Jen passes out in the blood machine and when they're standing by to watch the goblets being carted away. We're probably weird for our fondness for this pairing, but I don't care. It's just too cute. :P
Deshwitat'slover chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
more please
Golumfryingeggs chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved it!

I always thought that scree and jen would make a cute couple, but alas... no sequel for the game :(

Thanks for writing this! I'm thinking about writing some as well at some point in the near future, but seeing as I'm not as good as you... you probably wouldn't even notice it :D!

Thanks for sharing, great story and hope to see some more soon!

yours insanely

gollumfryingeggs
Amy chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love this game! I really enjoyed your little scene here. Pity there isn't much fan fiction around for such a great universe and characters. I'm actually working on writing scripted adaptation of the game into a mini series - and am deciding whether I should also write about their adventures after the game as well. My email address is .au if you want to chat about Primal so more.
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this is pretty good.
aec chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Great! I loved this game, great to see a story for it!