Reviews for ToGetHer
iLuvDark chapter 3 . 4/2/2009

love your story,,

i hope you'll write the next chapter soon..

IcedOverFire chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Hello again! Thank God you updated! Sorry for taking so long in reviewing. Anyway, I don't know why but when I read your last two chapters, something seemed off with them. I don't know, really. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to the way you phrase things. I haven't come across a lot of authors (here in FF) that use 'cannot' and 'did not' instead of 'can't' or 'didn't'.

You know what, this story is awesome (love the title, did I mention that in my last review?) and I like the pace you're going. Not too fast, not too slow. I'm just weird when it comes to grammar. And, ooh, double date! (squeal) Riku actually (voluntarily) kissed Dark! That was sweet-especially when he asked her to initiate the kiss. (sigh) When is Riku going to stop calling Dark 'sempai', you think? It's kind of unnerving. But what do I know?

Update soon! Update soon! I want to read about their date and the art show (is there going to be a portrait of Riku there? :D)
HansWorth chapter 3 . 3/19/2009

i seriously love your story, please update real soon!

The Black Rose 1995 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I love this story you have got to right more please by the way this story is going into my favorites
HeadtotheSky chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
I'm really enjoying ToGetHer You write very well and I hope there will be an update soon :D
krazy parta chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
kawaii! dark and riku forever! dark-kun protect riku-chan! and riku-chan don't ignore dark forever!

i luv your story so far and i can't wait til the next chapter! i hope you continue!

ja ne!
chibihana chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
At last! Youre updating your story! I love your story and catn wait to be updated!

I cant wait for the things might happen in the art gallery!

Love you and your story!
goth chic chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
please please please tell me you are stell writhing this please!
trulyanimelover06 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
i like your story... please update soon... looking forward to your next update...
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Oh! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lexii-chan chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
This is pretty good. I like it. Keep on writing this story! D

Alyssum chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Real interesting, and even though it's unusual for me to read things out of canon, I have a feeling I'll like this story very much.
Lirael Black chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
This is a really interesting story. I'm wondering how this will end up.
Ellanore Rising chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Oh! I like this one! It's so cute!
0000093382 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Fan. Girl. SQUEAL! Oh my, that's such an awesome fic. Please update soon!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »