Reviews for ToGetHer
Ellanore Rising chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Oh! I like this one! It's so cute!
0000093382 chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Fan. Girl. SQUEAL! Oh my, that's such an awesome fic. Please update soon!
smiles555fofo chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I really lke your title, it's really fitting! It says 'Together' but you made it sound like 'To Get Her'!Will Risa one day fall in love with Daisuke? Keep writing!
krazy parta chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Kawaii! Riku-chan and Dark-kun! i luv this couple! Oi, you are really good! i hope you continued. kyaa, so romantic, a kiss at the nice beach, alone. update soon!

ja ne!
smiles555fofo chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh my gosh! This is really good! I hope you update soon cause I can't wait for more!
Chibihana chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
wow...its been so long since I read some good DarkXRiku plot fics!

I like your stories..write more...

P.s. lalala is good _
Kate Lotus chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
KYAA! this is absolutely amazingg! please please PLEASE update this wonderful story soon! this is deffinately the best DN Angel fanfic ever, so far...hahaha but i loved it. please post the next chapter soon!
IcedOverFire chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
:D Awesome story! Woohoo! Yeah, a new DarkxRiku story!

Personally, I think it's sweet that Dark only adds 'chan' to Riku's name. Aww! I was grinning like crazy when Dark appeared at the stairs, too. And I can't wait for how Dark's going to react to Riku's outburst. Hopefully, it'll have Riku blushing a few shades of red.

I love your writing style, by the way-I hate it when there's too much information in one paragraph...but hey, that's just me. Sure, there are a few misspelled words and a few punctuation marks are out of place (who's perfect anyway?) but all in all it's a good opening chapter. I hope the next few chapters will be a bit longer though.

Update soon!