Reviews for ToGetHer
krazy parta chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Kawaii! Riku-chan and Dark-kun! i luv this couple! Oi, you are really good! i hope you continued. kyaa, so romantic, a kiss at the nice beach, alone. update soon!

ja ne!
smiles555fofo chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Oh my gosh! This is really good! I hope you update soon cause I can't wait for more!
Chibihana chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
wow...its been so long since I read some good DarkXRiku plot fics!

I like your stories..write more...

P.s. lalala is good _
Kate Lotus chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
KYAA! this is absolutely amazingg! please please PLEASE update this wonderful story soon! this is deffinately the best DN Angel fanfic ever, so far...hahaha but i loved it. please post the next chapter soon!
IcedOverFire chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
:D Awesome story! Woohoo! Yeah, a new DarkxRiku story!

Personally, I think it's sweet that Dark only adds 'chan' to Riku's name. Aww! I was grinning like crazy when Dark appeared at the stairs, too. And I can't wait for how Dark's going to react to Riku's outburst. Hopefully, it'll have Riku blushing a few shades of red.

I love your writing style, by the way-I hate it when there's too much information in one paragraph...but hey, that's just me. Sure, there are a few misspelled words and a few punctuation marks are out of place (who's perfect anyway?) but all in all it's a good opening chapter. I hope the next few chapters will be a bit longer though.

Update soon!