Reviews for ToGetHer
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This was sweet. Dark is sweet
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Risa should just get over him
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Such an interesting story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Kawaiii! Loved i so much! MORE! MORE!
VenusLove chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
SO SWEET
midnightblue123 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
awww, this is so cute!
envyofclouds chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
D'awwww! that was adorable and i just couldn't stop reading it till I finished. I'm normally not into fluffy stories where the romance is already there or is rushed, but this was good. I have to tip my hat off to you! haha that and I had too many fangirl moments XD haha looking forward to reading more of your work! :)
skybluescramble chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i know i'm late in finding this story, but i'm glad i find it anyway. you did write a great Dark x Riku fic! they're my favorite couple :))
Pancakes chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Awwwww! :) great story! Loved it! Round of applause for you!
xSushii chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Woah, this is pretty much the most cutest thing ive ever read. EVER. haha i just loved the ending it was too good to be true :) I also love the title and its clever play of words! ill keep it in mind :D

Cookies to you! im looking forward to more of your works :)
lia 101 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
I love how you made Riku so kick-ass rather than waiting for Dark to save her. Much appreciation.
lia 101 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Thank you so much for creating this story. Some of the statements in the story are so thought-provoking that you just can't help but wonder. There aren't that many DarkxRiku fanfics and this is definitely one of the best I have ever read. Such a wonderful ending as well. I thank you again for creating such a great fanfic.
The Punch Lord chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
this story was beautiful! the best DarkxRiku i've seen so far! and its actually finished! feel proud
TuckingFypo chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
KYAA!

I'm so happy I found this fic since it's pretty rare to find good DarkXRiku fics. :(

The length of every chapter looks short but when I read it, it feels just fine. There are authors who write freakishly long chapters but I'm never satisfied with them.

Probably because they just write descriptions as a filler (which is important, but too much isn't really appealing) but you wrote everything in a balanced way. In my opinion, that is. :P

Anyway, this story made me squeal in every DarkXRiku scene, I almost woke everyone in the house. (It's midnight. xD) I hope you can find the time to write another one if you're still into this fandom. I'm sure many people will read and like it!

_v
XtreamDreamz chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Hold on...*sniff, wipes eyes*...I loved it, My grandpa used to tell me about when he first met my grandma. He fell in love and just knew she was the 'one' thats why this had such an impact on me. She had a boyfriend at the time but he still persued her, and now when you see them they still have that 'Look' how you can just see they love eachother with every breath.

I can hardly wait till I get a love like that *burst into tears again* I'ma wreck, this was so sweet
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »