Reviews for ToGetHer
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I expected that to happen but my chest started to hurt for some reason
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Omg! Confess!
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This was sweet. Dark is sweet
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Risa should just get over him
Charlotte's Crimson Rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Such an interesting story
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Kawaiii! Loved i so much! MORE! MORE!
VenusLove chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
midnightblue123 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
awww, this is so cute!
envyofclouds chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
D'awwww! that was adorable and i just couldn't stop reading it till I finished. I'm normally not into fluffy stories where the romance is already there or is rushed, but this was good. I have to tip my hat off to you! haha that and I had too many fangirl moments XD haha looking forward to reading more of your work! :)
skybluescramble chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i know i'm late in finding this story, but i'm glad i find it anyway. you did write a great Dark x Riku fic! they're my favorite couple :))
Pancakes chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Awwwww! :) great story! Loved it! Round of applause for you!
xSushii chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Woah, this is pretty much the most cutest thing ive ever read. EVER. haha i just loved the ending it was too good to be true :) I also love the title and its clever play of words! ill keep it in mind :D

Cookies to you! im looking forward to more of your works :)
lia 101 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
I love how you made Riku so kick-ass rather than waiting for Dark to save her. Much appreciation.
lia 101 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Thank you so much for creating this story. Some of the statements in the story are so thought-provoking that you just can't help but wonder. There aren't that many DarkxRiku fanfics and this is definitely one of the best I have ever read. Such a wonderful ending as well. I thank you again for creating such a great fanfic.
The Punch Lord chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
this story was beautiful! the best DarkxRiku i've seen so far! and its actually finished! feel proud
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »