Reviews for ToGetHer
ayuriku chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
for me 13 above...
Lil'Conqueror chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
This is probably the cutest story I've ever read!

I literally fell in love with this :)

Amazinggg!
paper piper chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
first, i'd like to say thank you. i know the tv show (i haven't read the manga) does not do more than imply a rikuxdark relationship, but i've always found the pair interesting. i've looked through fanfiction for a creative, well-written, and engaging piece, but for the most part have come up empty. so it's refreshing to read something about them that isn't all smut, or doesn't have clarity.

also, you did well with riku's voice. i sometimes dislike reading fanfics in first person because they all sound the same, but riku has a very distinct point of view, which i think you captured quite well. good job.

altogether, quite lovely!
AkaneSan821 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
.GOD. this is one of the best d.n ff ive read in a long while! i love all the romance and how much dark likes riku, shes the only person i approve of in a pairing. Please write lots more chapters, i look forward to it
mac chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
i bow b4 u! thx! i love it! /10
childish.Lupina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow! I just started liking DNAngel and then fell in love with DarkXRiku! They are totally the ideal couple that I like! You made Riku totally her. And Risa her girlie kind. Thats superb! I love characters who act like Riku in this fanfic or not I will never read it!
Marse Speaks chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Kya! So cute! This is one of the great fics I've read. I'm so glad that I came across this one.
:) I really love this story. You make me love Dark for Riku. 3
gonna check your fics ..umm.. now? Later? Tomorrow? I don't know but I definitely will! :)
best of luck for everything!

Marie
Marse Speaks chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Hehe, I'm so wrong with my guess.
I'm SO MUCH happy with what happened here. I SO LOVE it! 3!
You're a sempai, ne? By the way, in one of this chapter, you said that it was 3 days before your birthday, I don't know when it is so, belated and advance happy birthday! :)
Marse Speaks chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
I'm so glad she already settled everything with her sister and old crush.
I've got this feeling that she's gonna call him by his name on the museum(?).
Oh well, just a feeling. :D
to answer your question, I'm a 14 year old. n_n
Marse Speaks chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Aww... how I wish I have a twin sister, too.
This is a very good fic. Love it very much!
I almost forget that Satoshi's the one I love for Risa. :D
Marse Speaks chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
I haven't been in love and I don't have any plans of wishing that I would. I'm still young and at my age, I doubt I could feel that. That is, being in love for a real person. Because my heart's been taken by a lot of bishies out there. 3
okay, enough of my babble. I so love this chapter! Is what Riku felt here the same feeling you felt when you have your first love?(just random question, you don't need to answer)
and... is Daisuke in love with Riku here?(okay, I'll just continue reading so that I'll know)
Marse Speaks chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Hoe! So cute! So cute!
Somehow, I'm starting to pity Dark here. But it's a RikuDark so I'm pretty confident that the ending is great.
So ...yeah. I don't wanna babble anymore. I'm gonna move on the next chap... Awe!
Marse Speaks chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Kya! 3
you and your fic is totally making my day!
I love this chapter even if it's short! n_n
Marse Speaks chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Kya! 3 3 3
what have you done to me, Miss Writer? I'm LOVING RikuDark! And to think that I just tried reading one 'cause I'm curious of how will it turn out if they are together.
I'm beginning to like Dark more for Riku. Is that good or bad?
But I'm really loving it! I could imagine all that's happening. 3
nice chapter! Super!
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
First time reading a RikuDark fic and I'm loving it! 3
aww.. Riku was the one to say that toying someone is unfair. :(
nice start! :)