Reviews for ToGetHer
Marse Speaks chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Hoe~! So cute! So cute!
Somehow, I'm starting to pity Dark here. But it's a RikuDark so I'm pretty confident that the ending is great.
So ...yeah. I don't wanna babble anymore. I'm gonna move on the next chap... Awe~!
Marse Speaks chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Kya~! 3
you and your fic is totally making my day!
I love this chapter even if it's short! n_n
Marse Speaks chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Kya~! 3 3 3
what have you done to me, Miss Writer? I'm LOVING RikuDark! And to think that I just tried reading one 'cause I'm curious of how will it turn out if they are together.
I'm beginning to like Dark more for Riku. Is that good or bad?
But I'm really loving it! I could imagine all that's happening. 3
nice chapter! Super!
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
First time reading a RikuDark fic and I'm loving it! 3
aww.. Riku was the one to say that toying someone is unfair. :(
nice start! :)
drinktea chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Loved it! It was a nice read, not too long and not unsatisfyingly short either. Everything came together very nicely in the end - it's nice to know Dark & Riku have a functional, but offbeat, relationship that suits them. I started writing Dark x Riku fics back in 2004 and STILL love them!

Thanks for a great read!
drinktea chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
As Riku herself noticed, Dark really does act very boyfriendy with her, and it does come off as very natural when you write it. His care for her is just great to see. And I LOVE that she seems to be reciprocating a little more now. Dark x Riku always gets me right in the mushy part of my heart.
drinktea chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
When Dark just shrugged off the fact that he stole her first kiss I laughed out loud: "That bastard looked very pleased with himself. "Well, that is amazing! I feel honored that I was your first kiss."" HAHAHA

Dark's liking for Riku is so heartwrenchingly obvious. My God, girl, wake up and smell the hot kaitou bishie.
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Gosh, Gaah! Sugoi, I really love everything thanks for making such a “so” cute story, I hope you make more….. Soo cheesy….. How sweet, I hope it could be an anime, or manga, or novel, smile. I really hope for that…..
Urufu-chan chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
Wow... honestly, wonderful job. I loved ever second of it. Beautifully written with a great story, and next to no mistakes. Wonderful, wonderful.
ju1i3Oh chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
I loved it! So sweet! XD
Felling chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
That was so cute, but I'm sort of sad it's over. I like how for the last chapter how you made the term 'chan' into something different then just for love. That was epic. Well I hope to see more Dark/Riku stories soon from you, for you are a fantastic writer! Till then! ~
Felling chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
-loads gun-

I can hear someone dieing very soon. x DD
Strata's Stargazer chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
This was a great story! Happy I came across it and read it!
lilxdeath13 chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
forever silverwing angel chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
Hello, how are you doing? I hope you are fine. This story is one of the best Dark&Riku stories that I have ever read. Truly intriguing...until the very end. Keep up the good work and thank you for the awesome story! Hope to read more from you in the future (-smiles-).

Cheers, silverwing angel

P.S. Happy New Year 2010! All the best warm wishes, prosperity and good health for this new year to you. May all your wishes come true!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »