Reviews for Forever it is Then
Simply Isnt On chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this was beautiful.
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh, I really hated when Rose left... Thank you.
Luna Amelia J chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
oh my goodness, currently crying my eyes out, my heart, the feels, I am in love
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
AW! this made me so sad :'(
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Well, that was just lovely. Simply lovely. He really should have told her. I mean, he really, really should have. Not meant to be and all that, I know. But just once...she deserved to hear it. Oh, it's all so sad. Nothing's sadder than his parting with her. Except Donna's, of course. I love the idea here though. So glad to have stumbled across it.
Eaglefire chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Excellent. Double thumbs up! I'd make it triple, but i've only got two hands. :D

I love the moment when he repeats "forever stumbling"- it hits hard. Very well done.
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
;_; you have me in tears, with that short little thing.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
A bittersweet story. Nice one :)
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Poor Doctor, he never did get the chance to take Rose to the 'planet where sky changes colors with the seasons and there's a reef made of diamonds with little fish' did he? Sweet! Well written.

PS: cant be botherd to sign in, again... That's how lazy I am!
Tess27 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
this story is so beautiful - thank you so much for posting it. i love it and there's really nothing else i can say - it's so true and so them. Tessa x
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very nice... Rose isn't with him, but he has her words to read. I believe she is right sometimes forever is just in the moments of time which we have.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009