Reviews for Red String of Fate
Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I died on the inside, reading this. This piece elicited the same exact emotions I felt when I first read the chapter where Sasazuka died and when Xi turned into Sasazuka to make Yako cry. Oh, the heartstrings were being yanked on with full force.

Great job with the buildup of feelings and setting. I loved the atmosphere you set up here and how it just made the entire story flow. There weren't any jerky breaks in the story or moments of faulty logic that pulled my attention out of suspense or belief. All in all, a job very well done. Thanks for this lovely piece.

Happy writing in your future endeavors~!
Kazz the 13th chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I loved it! There really aren't very many SasazukaxYako pairing stories out there and I am personally glad you did this. I think you showed what Eishi would've wanted extremely well. I do hope you'll do more of this pairing in the future! :D 3
hiya24 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Great imagery, that was well done... you made me cry.
KillCupido chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
*cries her heart out*

You did it, you captured Yako so well, it was really sad and how you described Sasazuka-san and uwewdge8492 *sniffs* *hiccup*

You really did a good job. Really.
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
OH GOD WHY

I COME HERE

LOOKING FOR SOME SMALL HAPPINESS

TO DRIVE AWAY THE ANGST OF THE RECENT CHAPTERS

AND I FIND THIS?

;_;

...

Well...I gotta say, I still liked it. (And I still read it. Maybe I'm a masochist after all. -sigh-) I liked the way you captured and described Sasazuka and Yako's relationship. Very nicely done! And the ending made me cry. D: Darnit.

You can like NxY AND SxY at the same time! :D Maybe you should write a fluffy SxY next...after all, Sasazuka is just too awesome not to get a happy ending.
WannabeFireFox chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Uuhuh. Q_Q I actually cried when Sasazuka died, he was and still is one of my most favorite characters. I love Sasayako even though that pairing's incredibly rare among rare. Awesome story, so sad tho. So yea... thanks for the story and the great but sadness of it.

Red umbrella... well she already broke tradition with that. Haha :] Very fitting tho
Joyce chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
GAWD! WHY THE FUCK HE HAVE TO DIE! ARGH!

D;