Reviews for Thirty Minutes and Counting
CR1-GSR chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
I do not know how I missed this last chapter , it has been sitting in my in box for ages ! bows head in forgiveness... you leave us guessing ,a follow on story , yes please .
ishotsherlock chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
just found this and wow, love the story and cant wait to see if you do continue it, fingers crossed that you will.

Rage.edit chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I love this story too good

you're a very good writer
Moonstarer chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Well, I do enjoy a good medical story, so if you did want to extend this... There's a reason why the genre is called hurt/COMFORT, and even if I'm not that into fluff I do like to know Grissom is at least starting to get better.

This has been a great story and, even though you had told me it wasn't going to be a long one it was quite sad and almost abrupt to see the words "The End" at this point. Of course it's up to you whether you wish to continue, maybe you have something else up your sleeve to write instead? I look forward to whatever you come up with next.
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Or is it? OMG, You're just killing me here! :) but I do love it! Well, I'm glad Griss woke up... I do hope there is more to the story. :) and Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get to see ya online this week HUgs!
SevernSound chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
No, no your'e not going to end it there are you?

I like they way you got Mictchell's character right, he and Griss always seemed to be friends.
calicsifan07 chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Well, I hope it's not the end. Someone needs some time with the Brass man alone. And two someones need some lovin' time...come on you know you eventually want to write some smut. I have all confidence this is not the end of this one.
SylvieT chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Thinking of Grissom with broken teeth is just too hard. Chapter 8? Only? Looking forward to more... :-)
RocketScientist2 chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
The End

Or Is It?

I think not...!
hammer78 chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Grissom shouldn't fill guilty over the other deaths it wasn't him that killed them.

Great story I look forward to more of your storys in the future. :)
was spratlurid quimby chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Great chapter. SO...
TrishG chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
thanks for the final chapter. I wish Grissom didn't feel guilty those kids and their mom died.
SSAB chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Awh man I hope it's not over, I was just getting used to reading this story. It seems like it is unfinished to me, there has to be some recovery stuff or something. Great chapter as always, keep up the great work and if it's really the end then that was a wonderful story!
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
oh no! grissom is possibly suffering a fate worse than death!

plz update soon :)
TrishG chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
ouch, thanks for the update.