Reviews for Return
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Are you ever gonna update ?
ryuou chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This should be continued.
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Very mature point of view, very detailed and the writing style is also easy to comprehend and to follow.

Good job ... hmm can we expect and update soon?
randall2204 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Slow start, but very detailed. And very good. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Dragonmage85 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Sweet, your back!

Nice story here, more mature then those from years before and good storytelling. THIS is how I always thought that Jiraya would have trained that ridiculous stuff Kishimoto tried to foist off to us.

So far you old us where this Naruto stems from and what experiences formed him. But where will he go?

And that is something I am waiting for with baited breath!

Keep up the good work and welcome back!
Zoroz chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
this first chapter seems to be the start of a truly awesome serious ninja naruto story, MORE PLEASE :)
Getsuga Tensou chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
interesting story, keep up the good work
r00k82 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love your writing style. I would rank it among the best of this site. I'm looking forward to any future updates that you might post. Good stuff
Zaln chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I can't say the prologue has me hooked, but I can say this. you are one of my favorite authors ever, and to see you back on the scene if fucking inspiring. Last I read of you was Halo of the Hero, and I was pretty sure you were dead (fic wise I mean). I didn't even notice you wrote this fic until I looked up at the author on a whim and I was like, "HOLy SHIT! HE'S BACK! WOT" yea, like that lol.

So i'm faving this fic because I know that your stories start up slow but get fucking insane once shit is going. In fact, I think I might just go update one of my fics. your rise from the dead has inspired me lol!
The-Broken-Tree chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Your story is very good, it's different than the usual 'Training Trip' story. Your grammar and spelling are better than most on this site.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Gotta say I really like how your writing this curious what's gonna be going on, though wish they had managed to kill Hidan.
Siriusly Grim chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
great beginning please post agian soon
Nebula1701 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Dude this story is awesome!
ShotgunWilly chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
wow, i like. nice job on this one

I hope you post more of this soon, please.

ja ne
Elarmi chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
yu

It's a great and exciting first chap ) This is a very promising start