Reviews for He's a Married Manager
Kal-NayahC chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
It was an entertaining read while it lasted. Thanks for you effort.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
one of the best scenarios
Caine Law chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I see what you did there, poor rock, i wish him luck.
(or a painless death, either one really.)
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Having read the next chapter (upon seeing its title) and finally noticed this is marked as "Complete" I have to say... it's actually a fitting end. You laid down a vague "TBC? Maybe? Someday perhaps?" vibe and cleared up the biggest thread you had running (Keitaro getting into Tokyo U). This actually, in my opinion, stands well on its own as a story. It's short, certainly, but it tells the story of a 'what if' Keitaro came to Hinata Girls Dorm married to Azumanga Daioh's own Tomo. And it was hilarious. Really, take out the "last" chapter, clean up the author's notes and maybe make an offer/challenge to see if anyone wants to continue it. This was... it was fun. More then anything else I think "fun" is the best word to describe it. Good work, and thank you.
Genericrandom chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
My god. This is so ridiculously hilarious. I don't think I'll ever look at Love Hina the same way again.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Keitaro and ...Tomo.

My. GOD. The insanity! The Humanity! The Stupidity! The /GENIUS!/

I think this could go places. Seeing how long it's been since this was updated I'll try not to hold my breath, but I think no matter how far this went andslashor goes, it will probably be crazy/awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
not bad
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
excellent fic.i hope you decide to continue it.
korrd chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I loved this story and really liked the interaction between Tomo and the other characters. I really think someone with her kind of personality would probably be the best for Keitaro since the majority of the LH girls in my opinion were unwilling to listen to Keitaro. I've added it to my C2 in the case that you ever decide to take it up again. Here's hoping you do.
Unis Crimson chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Too bad, I was liking this one quite a bit.

If someone adopts it, please let us know!
Shane McGowan Lives chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I'm late.

With the obvious now out of the way, I'm sorry to hear about this story's hiatus. To tell the truth, it follows Love Hina a bit too closely (while interesting, the predictability made otherwise good writing seem a bit bland), but the addition of Tomo was a stroke of brilliance. On top of that brilliance, you actually wrote her well. Some of the scenes (especially the 'groper Tomo' scene in the train/trolley) I more or less saw in my head as the comic itself.

I can see what you mean by losing interest in Love Hina (especially as I'm only regaining some now after some years). After some time apart (yes, I did just try to sneak a relationship joke/pun in here), I think I can see clearly where Love Hina shines as an example of its genre and where it doesn't. What really makes Love Hina a good series is the humour. Ai Yori Aoshi is a good example of where, at least in the beginning, the humour, if there is any, is stilted and flat. Harem anime/manga all have the requisite tropes, but Love Hina stands apart in that the humour flies. Characterisation and everything is good, but I think what drew me back to Hina is the humour. A lot of Love Hina fics forget that, but yours didn't.

I hope inspiration (whether for this, another fic, or even something original) strikes you out of your chair like a bolt of lightning. I'd enjoy watching you have to explain it to someone else.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
great story
mechislander chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Well, this certainly was a good story while it lasted. I liked how you managed to fit Tomo into the story, to have her do small things that nonetheless make the difference. References to AzuDai and Black Lagoon didn't hurt either.

Continue the story when you have time! )
Antoniusan chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I don't wanna be hit with a flying turd, so here goes.

I thought this was a bit rushed at first with a lot of the girls thinking and saying stuff they should hate too soon, but by now I am completely disarmed by the Urashimas cooky charm and will keep on reading.

Keep Up the Good Work!
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Wah! Ah damn. Well it was a pretty fun few hours to read your story. Thanks! Hope you continue to love writing for the plebeians.