Reviews for He's a Married Manager
Wow I like Kei x Tomo way better than the canon couples. They're adorable.
SomebodyLost chapter 5 . 8/20
Since faving/following you without any comments makes you nuts...

This story has really high potential. It adds some subtle maturity from Keitaro's side that I hoped that would affect the others, and Momo keeps it light and fun. I really love it that they're devoted and obviously in love - it's rare to see a couple going through their life. Most (romance-centric and others) stories often have the characters coming together, but just glosses over the Ever Afters.

Their well-adjusted and happy marriage is very inspiring. I really hopedto see how the Hinata Inn residents would be changed.

Anyhoo, I understand the hardships of Real Life and its troubles, but someday, I hoped that you'll be able to continue this. This is a real gem. T_T

P.S: Have you watched 'I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying'? It's about an office lady and her otaku husband and their daily lives. Your fic gives off vibes like that; I recommend that you watch it! :D

Thanks for writing!
BL-fan chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Loved how you put the start of Black Lagoon in urban enviroment. I would love to read more of that.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Have you considered putting this fic up for adoption?
swartzvald chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Well, that's dissapointing. But what can you do?
swartzvald chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wait, wait, Tomo? Let's throw chiyo-chan off a cliff Tomo Takino?
You, sir or madam, are a genius of the first order. I salute you!
SoaringEagle13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
A real shame. That's another dead fic to add to the list.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
An interesting read so far. Please continue writing more.
Kal-NayahC chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
It was an entertaining read while it lasted. Thanks for you effort.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
one of the best scenarios
Caine Law chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I see what you did there, poor rock, i wish him luck.
(or a painless death, either one really.)
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Having read the next chapter (upon seeing its title) and finally noticed this is marked as "Complete" I have to say... it's actually a fitting end. You laid down a vague "TBC? Maybe? Someday perhaps?" vibe and cleared up the biggest thread you had running (Keitaro getting into Tokyo U). This actually, in my opinion, stands well on its own as a story. It's short, certainly, but it tells the story of a 'what if' Keitaro came to Hinata Girls Dorm married to Azumanga Daioh's own Tomo. And it was hilarious. Really, take out the "last" chapter, clean up the author's notes and maybe make an offer/challenge to see if anyone wants to continue it. This was... it was fun. More then anything else I think "fun" is the best word to describe it. Good work, and thank you.
Genericrandom chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
My god. This is so ridiculously hilarious. I don't think I'll ever look at Love Hina the same way again.
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Keitaro and ...Tomo.

My. GOD. The insanity! The Humanity! The Stupidity! The /GENIUS!/

I think this could go places. Seeing how long it's been since this was updated I'll try not to hold my breath, but I think no matter how far this went andslashor goes, it will probably be crazy/awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2012