Reviews for Marriage Arrangements
BlackBoxRox chapter 43 . 1/18
So beautiful! What a great ending!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well not all of it falls into the era's lingo, but it sounds like a good story. :)
Anu chapter 44 . 8/12/2014
I Liked D Story But James Part Was Not Too Gud.
salem2004 chapter 43 . 6/21/2014
Loved this story so much. Every chapter just had me wanting more. Thank You for your time in writing it.
salem2004 chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Love the story. Can't wait to read more but I better rest my eyes. Thank You for your time in writing it.
twimima7 chapter 44 . 6/17/2014
Great story, enjoyed reading it with great interest. Thank you for all your time in it.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
Loved that trick. Must remember that.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
What a story of Tanya's mother. And Edward and Bella's parents is so sad that all three of them were traumatized as children of their parents death.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Tanya is something else now picking on Bella. I know she's jealous but can Edward save her from Alec I wonder?
twimima7 chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Like yes , I can't blame the Jerk for what his uncle is making him marry Bella but did he ever think that she rather not be married to him too?
twimima7 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Glad she at least have a friend to confide in.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love the story line already. Thank you.
Flora Mile chapter 44 . 4/13/2014
i have read your story in one sitting and have to say i loved it.

Don't ever be discouraged by the negativity on comments people write, they can be cruel and jealous that they did not do their own research. focus on the constructive criticism.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
twilightobession chapter 44 . 4/11/2014
Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story with us.
twilightobession chapter 43 . 4/11/2014
PERFECT!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
You are a really really great writer. I have very much enjoyed this whole story.
1,745 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »