Reviews for Marriage Arrangements
mahle101 chapter 1 . 8/26
Wow your story is so good I'd I didn't know anybetter I would say u a professional writer. I LOVE IT!
MyladyNancy chapter 44 . 3/17
thank you for sharing your talent for story telling. I very much enjoyed the last couple of days of reading
MyladyNancy chapter 4 . 3/16
I went to your page and read some of your reviews. I am looking forward to reading your story. A am assuming that English is not your first language and I am impressed that you are trying hard to put this story in English. That should enlighten the past reviewer to the challenges you are having in the 1800 setting and grammar. I can see the mistakes but don't find them difficult to convert into 1the 1800 setting.
gleefan2009 chapter 44 . 1/14
love it please write more
jk chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
this is the 18th century?
and Tanya says "you were so not into it were you Edward?"
hmmm did they talk like that back then? I think not. Perhaps alittle research wouldn't kill you writer, your story would be better for it!
At the end of this chapter you noted that someone asked about bella calling rose a mermaid then went on about the siren song..but it was Edward that called Tanya a mermaid!
jk chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
"died on an accident"
does that even sound right to you?
your what? Second paragraph and I'm already doubted your competence.
How about "died on accident" or "died in a accident"
You obviously didn't proof read.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
already read it(thank u for the venom). good read! hope you had stretched it a bit, a lil more information.
BlackBoxRox chapter 43 . 1/18/2015
So beautiful! What a great ending!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Well not all of it falls into the era's lingo, but it sounds like a good story. :)
Anu chapter 44 . 8/12/2014
I Liked D Story But James Part Was Not Too Gud.
salem2004 chapter 43 . 6/21/2014
Loved this story so much. Every chapter just had me wanting more. Thank You for your time in writing it.
salem2004 chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
Love the story. Can't wait to read more but I better rest my eyes. Thank You for your time in writing it.
twimima7 chapter 44 . 6/17/2014
Great story, enjoyed reading it with great interest. Thank you for all your time in it.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
Loved that trick. Must remember that.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
What a story of Tanya's mother. And Edward and Bella's parents is so sad that all three of them were traumatized as children of their parents death.
1,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »