Reviews for Marriage Arrangements
AbK chapter 2 . 4/7
The story is interesting but the grammar is of putting abk
Bella is a fucking duchess? If that's true then why would anyone wonder why Edward is marrying her? Hes not higher then a DUKE! And that's the truth of it so to insinuate that gossip is going around that SHES not good enough for HIM isn't believable in the least.
YES I'm sure of it...ive read this somewhere...it was only a few chapters. Bella and Edward had an arranged marriage...he didn't know until right before bella got there...Edward was fucking tanwhore the actress...yup...so the question is who stole whos idea?
THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY MISTAKES, it makes it hard to read.

And I'm 90% sure ive read this exact same story before somewhere else...but it was better written.
769vnkavkhcgd chapter 7 . 2/24
Are you sure this is the 18th century?
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
i love it! Absolutely Amazing!
meg chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
i would suggest doing some research on terminology. The word "clan" is traditionally used when describing those of scottish lineage. If you're trying to make the dialogue sound more formal then i suggest "house" instead of "clan". Particularly in the time period your story is set in, it would be considered an insult to both scottish and british people if the term clan was applied to british aristocracy
Antara chapter 26 . 12/3/2016
Dude u are just fantastic! Can't stop reading! Wonderful for this story will be the understatement of the year! Way to go
mahle101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Wow your story is so good I'd I didn't know anybetter I would say u a professional writer. I LOVE IT!
MyladyNancy chapter 44 . 3/17/2016
thank you for sharing your talent for story telling. I very much enjoyed the last couple of days of reading
MyladyNancy chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
I went to your page and read some of your reviews. I am looking forward to reading your story. A am assuming that English is not your first language and I am impressed that you are trying hard to put this story in English. That should enlighten the past reviewer to the challenges you are having in the 1800 setting and grammar. I can see the mistakes but don't find them difficult to convert into 1the 1800 setting.
gleefan2009 chapter 44 . 1/14/2016
love it please write more
jk chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
this is the 18th century?
and Tanya says "you were so not into it were you Edward?"
hmmm did they talk like that back then? I think not. Perhaps alittle research wouldn't kill you writer, your story would be better for it!
At the end of this chapter you noted that someone asked about bella calling rose a mermaid then went on about the siren song..but it was Edward that called Tanya a mermaid!
jk chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
"died on an accident"
does that even sound right to you?
your what? Second paragraph and I'm already doubted your competence.
How about "died on accident" or "died in a accident"
You obviously didn't proof read.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/7/2015
already read it(thank u for the venom). good read! hope you had stretched it a bit, a lil more information.
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »