Reviews for Til the Morning Light
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
so so cute :-D

great job
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This story was beautiful.

The song choice was perfect, I had never made a connection between N & S and Mary's Song (that, from now on, will be Serena and Nate's Song for me); but now it's all I'll ever think about, considering that I've been listening to it on repeat while reading this.

This was great. I completely loved it.

And, needless to say, I'll be adding this to my Nate & Serena, Serena & Nate community.

Have a wonderful day!

shinetherapy chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
i loved it! great, great job. i just want to say that nate and serena would have the prettiest babies EVER. the end.
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
While I am huge fan of Taylor's, I'd never heard of this song until I read your fic. So thanks a bunch for that! I'm not usually a fan of song-fics but when an author actually manages to make the song relevant they can end up with something pretty spectacular the way you have. Absolutely fabulous work, as usual ;-)
roly poly chapter 1 . 8/5/2009

i just listened to Mary's Song and I do agree with you that it fits NS perfectly. JUST PERFECT. This song coupled with your magical writing skills is another perfection.

I always LOVELOVELOVE all your stories, and the love for this one is just the same. Thanks for all these amazing stories, they are all like my personal feel good books. :)
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is really really good. I love all your Nate/Serena fics. You're a great writer.
Rawrsz chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Zomg! I love it , every bit of it , its soo good im a huge N/S fan! I espesiaclly love the ending and the proposal part it is so good . Write more N/S stories!
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I've read a lot of your stories- this is the absolute dynamic between all of them.

I love it!
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
this was so sweet. You actually made my like that song, and usually I hate it:)
MareIridium chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, I loved this fic! Seriously, you write such lovely Serena/Nate stories, and I want more. I am an S/N convert and I really wish they would get together on the show, or at the very least more S/N fanfiction.

I think my favorite part was the proposal and wedding. It was so sweet and them, and I loved Blair pretending not to cry.

Oh, and I just remembered that my friend had given me TS's first album for my birthday, so I checked to see if the song was on there, and it is. Off to listen to it now.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
It's okay, you know I have a problem. But I'll just go for it now.

-“No, thanks,” all three of them say in unison-

*happy sigh* BCE. Oh, how I love them. So classic. BTW, OMG! *SQUEAL* You put Eric in this? I don't think I've read a when-they-were-younger fic where Eric was actually around. I'm impressed.

*clears throat* All done with that. :)

SN! I'm not a TS fan, but I like how the pieces fit the song. And it was so THEM. The stars are definitely my fav. The beginning. The ending. Brilliant.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Who do I have to call to get you a job as a writer for Gossip Girl? Seriously, this was beautiful. The heart-shaped lollipop thing just about killed me. How you make something as simple as just the word "Here" make me want to cry, I don't know. You seriously have a gift for writing.

I loved the bit about them shouting at each other across the yard, and him being a total boy. You wrote that really accurately.

"Maybe she’s worldly, but she has yet to discover her own world. She knows what Nate must taste like now, like Chapstick and strawberries and even more, sort of like everything she wants."

Wonderful line.

The fight was great. Frustration and anger, but both realizing that they didn't want to be that way. "That's how they forgive each other."

Seriously, I could go on and on and on. Loved the proposal, the wedding, Blair pretending not to cry...

You know what? I'm going to stop here, because everything about this was just amazing, and I adored it, and I adore that you were inspired enough to write something so incredible.
WhoKnows909 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I haven't even heard the song that this is based off, but I love it! The lyrics fit in with the story really well, and I liked the way you portrayed Serena and Nate... Good fic :D
Sarah11650 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
So brilliant. Exactly how it should happen.

I wish you wrote for this show! All the SC and NS we'd get! :D
LuxuriayAvaritia chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was amazing! You totally made me get that giggly fluttery sensation! Serena and Nate are my favorite couple because they remind me of my "childhood" sweetheart.. And if my relationship were to turn out anyway, id want it to be like this! lol This was incredible! Good job. What song is that BTW?