Reviews for To Make Him Happy
Purplebunny chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I don't like how this story says "you" so much. I wish it was from a different point of view. Like Sam's point of view (except the reader is not Sam) but other than that, this is an adorable sequel. Love it.
DracoGinny5ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Awww so cute and fluffy! good story! :D
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
whoa that was goo9d stuff but what says calry and what says Freddie about it i love your story they are so good and i love this couple i dont kow why but i do it v
LeggoxMyxEggo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Okay, I kinda feel like an idiot now. :P I just left a review on your story "Stewie" asking for a sequel and I didn't even know that there already was one. Haha. Forgive me, I'm somewhat of an air head sometimes. Lol P

Anyway, I loved the sequel! I liked it just as much as I liked the first one. You have much talent as a writer! Keep up the amazing work! :D
plzdon'tuse chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
plz add more
shylohjaye chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
stewie is like the perfect name for a spam baby.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Kind of interesting how it was written. I really liked it, though. It was kind of low-key dramatic. Like, there was so much going on, but the real drama of it all was so subtle. I lovelove the line "Spencer is actually dying inside a little bit each day." That was wonderful. Great story, and I must ask, will there be more to these two stories? Just wondering. :) Great job.

Jordyn
Dragonfly8716 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
You just know Spencer would love having kids.
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I really liked it, and I believe it calls for yet another sequel. Don't we deserve to see the birth of Stewie? And how Carly and Freddie will react? Good job.
daisy617 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
AWW THAT WAS SO CUTE AND PERFECT AND YAY! I LOVED IT GREAT JOB!

GUESS WHAT? YOU DONT REALLY CARE BUT I HAVE A SNOW DAY TODAY YAY THATS WHY IM UP AT 3:20 AM ON SUNDAY NIGHT WELL TECHNICALLY MONDAY MORNING OKAY IM REALLY HYPER GREAT JOB BYE!

Cheerios would be perfect, btw. ;)
itwaseasy chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved it! I wish there was more though. i would love to read Carly and Freddie's reaction to the news. I would also love to read about what they do about the situation.