Reviews for Aftermath
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Awwww! They're such an obvious couple, it annoys me that nothing happens between them! Grrr...
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
thank you for making such a nice story :)
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oo lala xD

"I don't like spicy food" That's what he says xD
Lehxra chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
So cute! AkiyamaxNao FTW!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
You captured their relationship perfectly! :D
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aww, cute fic!

"I came to speak with a human being, not a wooden door." -very clever line. ;)

I think Nao is a little bit OOC; I think she lost her nervousness in front of Akiyama a long time ago.

Anyways, awesome job! Keep writing!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Cute. I laughed at how she slammed the door on him.

-D101
x.Riku-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
this one made me squeal x3
warflame001 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Hehe, cute.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is cute Nice to see some fics in this fandom! It needs more love, seriously
AriellaxCastral chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww isn't he so sweet in here? I guess not. But, it's fun to read about their relation towards each other, outside the match.

This is the first Liar Game fic that I read since there's not much fic about this manga out there. I'm following the manga until the latest chapter and I was like OMG Yokoya sure is a scary person. You know with his trick and dictatorship, etc.

I wonder what the ending would like. Even though it'll end, hope Nao and Akiyama had a good ending since I just love to see them together, and I think they'll make a cute couple :)
Miya-Sama chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
OMG! I love this! After watching the drama, I've been convincing everyone (and myself) that Akiyama should totally marry Nao and they live happily ever after! I like your story.
PaperMoon02 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
hehe cute write more please
Zessei chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Yay! I love both the manga and the drama (have you seen the drama yet?) and I've been waiting for a good fic. I hope you plan to write more Liar Game fics.

-Zessei