Reviews for Wrong?
Velventeen chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
NO! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! I'VE SPEND THE PAST 3 DAYS READING THIS STORY FOR HOURS AND FURTHERMORE THIS IS MY SECOND TIME READING IT THE PAST TWO YEARS *sooooooooooobs* I must know what happens! I love this story and I've been obsessed with Auron since I was like 12; hell I've been obsessed with the game since I was 10. I'm literally holding my Auron action figure right now while reading this and I am just...NO! WRITE MORE! PLEEEEEEEEASE! *flails arms* I get you have a RL, I will patiently await, sobbing in the shadows.
Terisutaen chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
OH MY GODDESSES! -Flips the fucking table- WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE? THIS IS SO PERFECT! I like the fact that Tidus is gay, too, too fucking perfect. Thanks for writing this, this is pure and utter perfection, I really love how you write!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Hi! I just started reading this and this is really good so far! I even cried when 'the mistake' happened lol. I hope there will be a part where Auron and Tidus have sex \\\\ I can't wait! Anyway! Thank you for creating this :)
ff4ever719 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
I hope you will think of finishing this considering the re-release of FFX is due out in a month!
Review for Ch 6 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Hello
I did a review named WOWZA for a past chapter you did. Since then I've quite enjoyed this series, but in this chapter, the added up AMOUNT of partners is a tad disturbing for my tastes. Granted, I get that this wasn't written for me in particular, but if any other readers feel this way as well, I'd like to convey our feelings as a whole. Gangbangs are okay, I'm certainly not saying that was super distasteful, but at this point, in all, Tidus absolutely HAS to be way over a hundred as far as partners go. (From what I've been hinted to in the text.)

Don't you think it would ruin him for when him and Auron have sex? I mean, maybe I'm the only one thinking of the physical toll it takes on a sphincter when over-used. I'm probably over thinking it. But its sorta the same concept as a woman, but guys, as far as I know, can't really do the male equivalent of the 'tightening' exercise. (I'm probably undereducated in that department. I will google this later to be sure, haha.)

I just feel that damaged goods, especially damaged to this extent, will make people have a lot less respect for Tidus as a person. In doing so, this devalues any sex he has as a result, since he gives it to whoever asks or offers. I realize the story is already written and that my comment doesn't hold much sway, but perhaps this review is some food for thought?

To be honest, this chapter alone kinda ruined the entire mood for me, and don't get me wrong, its not because its poorly written! I love your story writing skills. Like I said, just an opinion I have.
Wowza chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Let me tell you, I've read quite a bit of BL and Yaoi fan-fictions, but this chapter in particular was wonderful in a few ways:

1. You made his reactions and thought process VERY accurate for that sort of thing.
2. The sensations you described are very true to life and that really made it easier to read.
3. You can write properly. You'd be surprised how many fan-fictions I've stopped reading simply because they butcher the English language so badly I can't get over it. LOL.

Please keep writing because you're very good at it, and your ability to keep me, of all people, interested is just a huge achievement. Thank you for the story. :D
Arachnoid chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
Before I read this last chapter and get more attached, what's the update on this story? Do you have an approximate update day?
Guest chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
Please please come back to this story I've been wanting to finish it for years!
Inuyashagirl2015 chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Great story! I really like the direction you decides to take with it. Of course, the way Tidus and Auron are skirting around eachother is driving me absolutely bonkers, but hey, reall people pull that crap to :/ Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
wakkie chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
PLEASE chapter 20 PLEASE ! _
SirenaLoreley chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
I'm SO happy to have found this story here! I've already read the chapters in AFF, but I thought you dropped the story...
Ah, I hope Rikku's plan works... Auron needs to tell Tidus the truth about his feelings before it's too late or some stupid thing happens...
Even if two years have already passed, I seriously hope you'll update this story... it's amazing, even if angsty...
Take care and good luck!
GenChan chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
More more more! (*0*) I wanna read more
ChiTsuki Takai chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Ahhh! It isn't finished!
Okay, first off, this is an incredible story, I can't believe you wrote it when you were 12! (Well, I believe you but I am amazed) I understand that life gets int he way and shit happens, but pleaseplease finish this! Even if it takes you another year to update it please do! 3
Yoruhime-san chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
I hope you update. Better late than never. This story is gold and I will sink into depression if I don't read more :'(
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Hey, you have to keep writing this story! Don't stop on Gagazet! I've been waiting a while to see the end, and what Auron and Tidus are going to do. Keep at it! It's great!