Reviews for Stuck With You
ILoveCrowen chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Aaaaahhh LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it! Bring back those good old days :)) Good idea on Beth backstory details, I have always wondered why Beth & what happened, and your version makes sense. and Oh my! How I wish we got to see such a Steamy elevator scene on screen! I love their talk too. Thank you for writing and making me feel those Crowen feels once again! You did an excellent job! And thank you LovemesomeOwen for recommending this story to me.
gaucung89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I really love your one shots. too bad i come to know fanfiction when sandra left GA. Thank you for all these delightful moments of Crowen, it makes us forget the dark relationship they eventually have.
shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aw i love it :) very hot!
kylielink chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
liked it.
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
D'aw. That's adorable. The last line kills me!
yangatheart chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Love the story. you portray this couple really well. Dread to think how many hour you spend watching them but i cant blame you YUM
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this one too! I loved the way they were able to talk openly, and I liked the ending with Meredith too.

Great job!

MovieManiac80 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow I loved that in so many ways!

I'm totally gonna read this more often *adds it to her faves* so thanks a lot for writing that :)

Is there any chance you'll continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
WOW this fic is FANTASTIC!
Roguechere chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I absolutely loved this and have added it to my favorites.

lostie21 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, now that's a elevator ride. Thanks for the fic! Hope to see another one soon. :D
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
My favorite part of that story is the Owen/Beth past. You made it believable, realistic and in character, much better than that travesty nonsense that we saw on TV. I absolutely loved this line "I honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else" because it is so... like life, one day you love someone and thinks she/he is the one and then things change and you are in love with someone else that is the "new" right person for you.

I love that she wants to meet his mother, because I have this idea for a fic with Mom Hunt and Cristina is in it. If I ever have time...

The dialogue was spot on and that small glimpse of Alex was perfect, as well as the nurses reaction. I found it sexy, and since I'm not a fan of smut that is a huge compliment. :)

One minor point: I've been stuck in a elevator during a blackout once and it gets so hot, so so fast, that in less than a hour you are sweating tons. They never show that on TV, but it's that bad and uncomfortable and hot and awful.

Taek care.
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved the 'break up with Beth timeline' you came up with. That's been bugging me for a while because I really would have hated for Owen to kiss Cristina like that while he was technically engaged to someone else.

Lovely story.
MedusaNoMore chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
"He's never going to break up with her...*sigh*

Love all of it- the darkness and the intimacy and the jokes- I'm VERY curious after Cris' girl scout story, though..

Go Angela!
eTara chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I liked this. I liked that she told him things about herself to keep his mind off the situation

And I loved the flesh wound comment. Reminded me of the Black knight in Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail:

"look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"

"yes, I have"

"Just a flesh wound!"

ooh, that reference probably ages me