Reviews for Stuck With You
shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
aw i love it :) very hot!
kylielink chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
liked it.
Dana Norram chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
D'aw. That's adorable. The last line kills me!
yangatheart chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Love the story. you portray this couple really well. Dread to think how many hour you spend watching them but i cant blame you YUM
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this one too! I loved the way they were able to talk openly, and I liked the ending with Meredith too.

Great job!

Xx
MovieManiac80 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow I loved that in so many ways!

I'm totally gonna read this more often *adds it to her faves* so thanks a lot for writing that :)

Is there any chance you'll continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
WOW this fic is FANTASTIC!
Roguechere chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I absolutely loved this and have added it to my favorites.

lostie21 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, now that's a elevator ride. Thanks for the fic! Hope to see another one soon. :D
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
My favorite part of that story is the Owen/Beth past. You made it believable, realistic and in character, much better than that travesty nonsense that we saw on TV. I absolutely loved this line "I honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else" because it is so... like life, one day you love someone and thinks she/he is the one and then things change and you are in love with someone else that is the "new" right person for you.

I love that she wants to meet his mother, because I have this idea for a fic with Mom Hunt and Cristina is in it. If I ever have time...

The dialogue was spot on and that small glimpse of Alex was perfect, as well as the nurses reaction. I found it sexy, and since I'm not a fan of smut that is a huge compliment. :)

One minor point: I've been stuck in a elevator during a blackout once and it gets so hot, so so fast, that in less than a hour you are sweating tons. They never show that on TV, but it's that bad and uncomfortable and hot and awful.

Taek care.
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I loved the 'break up with Beth timeline' you came up with. That's been bugging me for a while because I really would have hated for Owen to kiss Cristina like that while he was technically engaged to someone else.

Lovely story.
MedusaNoMore chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
"He's never going to break up with her...*sigh*

Love all of it- the darkness and the intimacy and the jokes- I'm VERY curious after Cris' girl scout story, though..

Go Angela!
eTara chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I liked this. I liked that she told him things about herself to keep his mind off the situation

And I loved the flesh wound comment. Reminded me of the Black knight in Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail:

"look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"

"yes, I have"

"Look!"

"Just a flesh wound!"

ooh, that reference probably ages me
citsacras chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw...I loved the ending! That was sweet)
Emmett's Girl 47 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Loved it ! Now I can't wait for more new episodes to see how their relationship goes. Really good job, I think you portrayed all of the characters very well.