Reviews for Saints and Sinners
I love this collection so much. While you probably won't ever return to this, every story here was amazing. Tons of them made me smile or laugh or want to cry. I especially loved poor poor Ulquiorra's bat tattoo. Thank you for taking the time to write these and post them!
Arsenico chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Oh my...I feel all fluffied inside! It was incredibly sweet!
sonreir10 chapter 27 . 3/30/2015
who's the husband?
Aynessa chapter 26 . 1/20/2015
Teehee. This made my day.
Aynessa chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Ahahahaha I'm dying xD that is hilarious. Ichigo's "Oh God my eyesss" is just too funny.

Yes. Well now. That second release form is much more attractive, so three cheers for Orihime's fun.
Aynessa chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Haha, this was excellent. I really wanted to see a follow up to the first chapter!

Ulquiorra struggling with an overload of strong himan emotions is beyond fabulous.
Aynessa chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
Yep, definitely have cavities now. Love it!
Aynessa chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
*giggle* I think this one might be my favorite. Love the tension, and devious Orihime. Especially adore that Rangiku was the one who suggested it. Bahaha!
Aynessa chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
GAH. This chapter is just dripping with ooey gooey fluffy sap.

I love it.
janedoe401 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Thank you for this! Love you work!
smilingostrich chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Awwww *sigh* I ship them. So. Freaking. Much.
smilingostrich chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Amazing idea for a story... I wish u would coming ur this particular oneshot in a different mitli chapter story... Hmmmm... Sooooo gooodddddd!KEEP WRITING PLSSSS
BENDROWNEDINMYPOOL chapter 27 . 4/14/2014
this was posted 5 years ago but damn its good
becwaters chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
I think chapter 23 could be made into a story. I love all of these. I hope you witre more ulqihime
Jubchili chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
This. This. is perfection in all its' glory.