Reviews for Saints and Sinners
Aynessa chapter 26 . 1/20
Teehee. This made my day.
Aynessa chapter 18 . 1/20
Ahahahaha I'm dying xD that is hilarious. Ichigo's "Oh God my eyesss" is just too funny.

Yes. Well now. That second release form is much more attractive, so three cheers for Orihime's fun.
Aynessa chapter 13 . 1/20
Haha, this was excellent. I really wanted to see a follow up to the first chapter!

Ulquiorra struggling with an overload of strong himan emotions is beyond fabulous.
Aynessa chapter 12 . 1/20
Yep, definitely have cavities now. Love it!
Aynessa chapter 11 . 1/20
*giggle* I think this one might be my favorite. Love the tension, and devious Orihime. Especially adore that Rangiku was the one who suggested it. Bahaha!
Aynessa chapter 9 . 1/20
GAH. This chapter is just dripping with ooey gooey fluffy sap.

I love it.
janedoe401 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Thank you for this! Love you work!
smilingostrich chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Awwww *sigh* I ship them. So. Freaking. Much.
smilingostrich chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Amazing idea for a story... I wish u would coming ur this particular oneshot in a different mitli chapter story... Hmmmm... Sooooo gooodddddd!KEEP WRITING PLSSSS
BENDROWNEDINMYPOOL chapter 27 . 4/14/2014
this was posted 5 years ago but damn its good
becwaters chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
I think chapter 23 could be made into a story. I love all of these. I hope you witre more ulqihime
Jubchili chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
This. This. is perfection in all its' glory.
BrandNewBlueShoes chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
I loved all your stories! :) You are a really good writter and I'm looking forward to read more :D
Oh, You said you were going to continue the storyline following 'Midnight' chapter, pleaseee do! I really want to know what happens next :o :)
Whalefriend chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Wow. This is really good. I am impressed how amazing this piece is. Keep writing. You have a talent for it. :)
Darksknight chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
Agh, this was just so wonderful and perfect I can hardly even stand it. great job, and lovely work all around; I enjoyed every last piece. If you are still writing these, do you think you could continue Cryptex- chapter 22? I loved that chapter especially. Thank you!