Reviews for Defiance
Raining Winter chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Sorry I haven't review yet I thought I already did but I guess not. whoops. Anyway I am happy with the twist you put on the story with yugi being the pharaoh and yami the slave instead of the other way around. I cant wait to see what you have plan next. Nice change. I hope you continue with this story and don't abandon it.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
interesting
reversed roles between atem n yugi
pls update again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Really hope you'll be able to finish this! I really enjoyed the story.
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
This is becoming realy confusing...
Well anyway, I realy love the story :D I would do a complere review on it, but it's 2 in the night, and I don't have the energy... Well I just hope you're gonna finish it someday... or if not, at least give it to someone else to do it...
naomi chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Nice story :3 What Next? XD
Nekoyasha12 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
It's been 2 years, and I'm not saying for you to do so right immediately, but simply asking when you'll return to updating this?

I didn't think I'd grow so infatuated with it, but your style of writing and plot twists, not to mention the sheer depth you portray Yugi and Yami/Atemu's forming and growing love is beyond godly!

I'm really dying to know and find out you those Gods appeared to Atemu and what you'll planning to do to him.
Ra, I'm spazzing here worse then Marik. XD

But seriously, this story had gods-know immense potential and I'm deeply engrossed into it now. So, please, when ever you have the time next, please let me know what you have planning for this story?

Again, I'm not demanded or on my hands and knees begging. I know real life just simply looooves to throw shit into use authors/authoresses faces when it wants. So what ever issue are going on I hope you're doing alright and can hopefully update this when you have the next mouth of spare time. w

Hope to hear back from you soon,
Neko12
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I can't wait till the next chapter
Anon chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Page breaks would be mighty useful for the readers to figure out which scene goes where.
FantasyWriter93 chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I WANT MORE! This is so good, Yay, even Yugi is the Pharaoh instead of Atemu. Awesome, T.T Need an update . . .
Rogue of Freedom chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
PLEASE LET YUGI AND ATEMU BE TOGETHER THEN THAT SLUT REBECCA!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
page breaks between scene changes would help quite a bit. ;

*dance* hope atemu gets better - i'd like to see rebecca's face when he completely ignores her. XD

update soon?,

brittney
Lyakan chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Bawww...so kawaii! X3 Update soon!
deatheagle202 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
i reallllllly like this so far, its so intense, but umm at the end did yugi just like say that tommorow hed give up his crown?
luvanime4life chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
Update soon! I've haven't had a chance to read this fic in awhile so I had to re-read it (though In don't mind it intriges me so X3)...Until then! ;3
Super Artemis chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
You

are

so

talented

I'm jealous.

Anyway, um ... probably no need to tell us it was meant to be confusing. As long as you update in good time there's no problem with making a chapter confusing, so long as everything is cleared up properly, ne? (See, now you've got me doing it. God.)

Um ... I'm assuming you've gone with 'Yuugi'? You know it's necessary to go back and change every use of 'Yugi' now, right? It's a nit, I know, but it's important. Consistency is everything, from plot to names. Kind of like switching between the UK and US spellings of 'colour' or something.

Anyway, I know Natoya beta'd for you and I really hope she doesn't take offence, but I'd like to go over this chapter for you, for once. There's not much, but, you know. I'm OCD and all, and it's easier for you to learn when things are explained, even if they're always in the back of your head.

NEVER STOP WRITING BB ;_;