Reviews for Start At The End
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved it :)
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I LOVE this story. Especially the dance scene, where Chuck understands that Blair cannot love him anymore. I love this understanding Chuck that sees all his faults and accepts that Blair cannot love him anymore (also if she does)! Honestly, amazing stories!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is so so so awesome. I'm literally crying. I think you had that Nate/Blair scene to a tee, especially after seeing that episode. Seriously great writing.
Rialaea chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I feel VERY partial to this resolution, myself.
Laurart chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
WOOW! Your story is just amazing! All the feelings, and... i don't know, everything's perfect!
stardustshop chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*sighs*

That was truly beautifull."she was his lifeline",God,that line..gives me chills everytime,it's so perfect.

And I LOVED the part when he tells her he loves because he says ILY,obviously,but I loved Blair that point I was sure NB will be the moment in the hotel room was Blair's realization and Nate's reaction.

The rooftop scenes is obviously my well written,and both CB and N were IN character that's what I love the most.

Oh,and NV/Vanessa mentions were totally awesome,I'm glad you didn't just look past that because you dislike V(I don't know if you do,I'm just glad you mentioned them/her loll)

Anyway great it very much!
Izzles chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*happy sighs*

That was truly wonderful. I like that Chuck was passive in response to Nate dating Blair, because like you said he loves her enough to step aside. I loved your narrative and style. I admit, there were quite a few times where I thought you would keep N/B together (I was worried!) but that definately adds to the story. Oh that rooftop scene! *melts*
GuLaLi56 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
it's that one chapter? it felt like i read multichapter shorted into one beautifully written summary.

It only one shot yet it drained my emotion, i even felt the pain for both of them.

it's awesome... good job for you :)
ruffeo'slover chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
"She raises her chin and begins to walk purposefully towards him, in the direction of her next class. She’s only a couple feet away from him when she hears him call her name, but she just averts her eyes and walks right on past him, because this isn’t The Sixth Sense, and she neither sees nor talks to dead people."

Chills, I swear. }
oO.time.to.pretend.Oo chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Your story was amazing, I loved it!
B.Bass89 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I loved this story and read it a few months back, and then I read it again and still loved it and had to review now that I have a membership. I think this was way better than what happened in the prom ep. on the show. You wrote both Chuck and Blair in character and that is what I like most about any CB story.
lc.meester chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Beautiful. I loved it.
jane-eliza chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
who gives a crap about the length, it was AMAZING!

more of this kind of chair, and i'll be a very happy bunny.

thank you for sharing, and please, please, do us all a favour, and write MORE!

CJM.
FANfromNYC chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I so want this to happen! Or some version that is very very similar! I absolutely loved it. Great story.

Thanks for making me smile!

CHAIR FOREVER!
blue.skies.2010 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this.

Tearing up, etc.