Reviews for Mail Order Bride
This is pure gold! \o/
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Waaa! This is priceless! :D
g3m1n1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
oh lord, this is so cracky and horrible it's fucking BRILLIANT!
Rain Nightwalker chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh, this is my favorite story featuring Haine and Naoto on this website! I hope you make a sequel.
las184 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hahahaha this was funny! I loved it. But I was sorta confused. Who wanted this marriage? And why exactly?

But it was great LOL! Keep up the good work!
Magical Prince Utena chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh,this one made me laugh. Pssh,Naoto doesn't believe in premarital sex,lol,just lol.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wonderful! xD
RuinedPaper chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I couldn't stop laughing while reading this! If this fanfics like this comes from you drabbling: you shouldn't stop. XD
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
*Facepalm* HILARIOUS!...But quite troublesome...This is one hell of a complicated wedding...Poor Badou, LOL!
ShunKickShunKers chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Awww poor Haine xD nice one :D! I loved it 8D!
Rebecca Pierce chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I laughed SOOOOO hard reading this. Seriously, it made my day. You kept them insanely in character and yet made a scenario for them that was believable. Amazing job, you've done what some writers take years to master with this :) Plus it made me happy to have Naoto/Haine goodness spicing it up a bit X3

Once again, great job and if at all possible, write more! D8 Lol.
Chronic Sleeper chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
lololololololololol XD

Poor Naoto. She must be scarred for life :P
incisive chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Haha, this was a really great read.

The inclusion of all the characters was pulled off well, and it was funny with all their little interactions. All in all, this story was simple, and entertaining; overall very nice.
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
this was awesome! i just started reading the manga and this was right on time for some laughs! :)
Zacky Breathless chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
DUDE poor Nill haha Haine's a bitch dude i would backed out i wouldn't want a sword weilding chick come at me cutting you know what off hahaha keep writing your so awesome!