Reviews for Suggestion
goldacharmed chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Interesting story. Very well written.
JennyLeigh chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
I love this story! Please update soon! I've got to know what happens next!
Ms. Virago chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Quite sweet. I hope she gets her towel rack returned by that flighty temptress, the TARDIS.
Ms. Virago chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I'm definitely intrigued by this first chapter-I like where it's going, and the "conversation" between Martha and the TARDIS is quite amusing. Martha's character seems pretty on-point so far. Liking it all.
Scribbler29 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
All I can say is MORE MORE MORE! I loved it, especially how you kept everyone in character. I want to read the scene where Martha talks to The Doctor! Family of Blood is one of my favorite episodes, so I can't wait to read more!
news for parrots chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
cookie for your muse? :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
:giggles:

Thanks for writing.
Gamine Madcap chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Gah! Again with the terribly SHORT update! You go so long in between that I have to read it all all over again...and then barely give me a few paragraphs!

*deep breath*

Okay, rant over. But understand, it's only because I love this so much, and what to see what's actually going on. So...is Martha sick? I'm sure she has lost weight, given the sort of work and food she would have had. But it would be interesting if she had gotten ill. I do like stories with sick companions...don't ask me why, there's something nifty about the Doctor really having to take care of them. I do really like the enduring towel rack thing. Keep up the great work-and more updates please!
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
Oh boy... LOL

Thanks for writing.
Lutricity chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Please hurry, this is awesome drama!
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Gah! Yay for updates...but such bloody short ones! Want more! Now! It seems that for a story that's taking place in one scene, you're intent on dividing it up into as small pieces as possible.

That being said, might I say that the Doctor's line about the towel rack, and that it's carved, is so completely, brilliantly Ten that I'll forgive you the shortness. That one line is totally something he would say, and it captures his voice more than anything else in the story so far. Even better than your descriptions-which are beautiful.

Now, go write more, and don't wait so long, damnit!
Lena chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
ARG! YOU DIDN'T FINISH!
LifeAnomaly chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I only recently got into Doctor Who but this is a good story. I like it. Please continue.
Iechyd da chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Can't wait for next chapter.
the darkness revealed chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
hilarious. just hilarious. poor Martha!