Reviews for Death of the Discworld
Konda020946 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
You keep the tradition allive very good
MeinNameIstHase chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Harry as Death is nearly always funny. And you excel.
Zlatka chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Great :))
frytrix chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
great story, update soon.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Weird, but funny.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Haha, oh this is a lot of fun. Great work.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Theta, of course, is the first letter of "Thanatos" when spelled in Greek letters. Omega would also be a symbol of Death, or at least, the End of Life, since Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet and therefore signifies the End of anything. An inverse Ankh would simply be an upside down one.

I don't think the tattoos added anything, but I thought the Deathly Hallows changing to reflect the times and choosing the next avatar of Death like a wand was funny. And the previous Thanatos gets to be just Theodore and play with pretty French girls on nude beaches.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"Yeah," Henchgirl agreed, "your ears have gone all pointy." Just what Harry needs: to go elfish in addition to everything else.
lokobookworm95 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Are you going to continue this? 'Cause it's absolutely histerical, and I really want to read more Harry-as-Death stories! Nice job!
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Very funny, you should update it.
aalens chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Your Mr Black fics are as good as Rorschach's Blot's - and that is really saying something.
anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Telomeres cap the ends of DNA. Telomerase just makes / maintains them. And being a Bona-fide gene, it is encoded in the genome like any other gene. Making it isn't so special, just turn on the gene.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Epic. Love the "Make A Wish" series, greatest work on this site, and yours is a worthy addition.
Von chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
(Hysterical on the floor)

This was so beyond awesome.

“And I’m going to take better care of my books in future,” he resolved

Usually I just say ‘Mr Black’ and people are like ‘oh, him’ …except it’s more like ‘oh god no not Mr Black!’ multiple exclamation marks.

Beyond the pentacle were a bunch of somewhat nervous-looking people Harry instantly identified as wizards from the ridiculous robes, long beards and general air of a complete lack of sense.

All had me rolling on the floor (or therabouts) laughing.

Best Death Cameo ever. I especially liked your Susan - she seemed perfectly balanced between her actual hardcore character and the interest in a fellow 'subbie'.
alicat54 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
me likie!

love the fanfic...of fanfics

roscorch did a disservice stopping the story, but at least other people can continue on wit hthe story...