Reviews for Death of the Discworld
erik chapter 2 . 10/11
Congratulations on a worthy addition to one of the pinnacles of HP fanfiction.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Congratulations! This is beautiful. And my head Canon now.
bleeb90 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I loved it!
Konda020946 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
You keep the tradition allive very good
MeinNameIstHase chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Harry as Death is nearly always funny. And you excel.
Zlatka chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Great :))
frytrix chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
great story, update soon.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Weird, but funny.
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Haha, oh this is a lot of fun. Great work.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Theta, of course, is the first letter of "Thanatos" when spelled in Greek letters. Omega would also be a symbol of Death, or at least, the End of Life, since Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet and therefore signifies the End of anything. An inverse Ankh would simply be an upside down one.

I don't think the tattoos added anything, but I thought the Deathly Hallows changing to reflect the times and choosing the next avatar of Death like a wand was funny. And the previous Thanatos gets to be just Theodore and play with pretty French girls on nude beaches.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"Yeah," Henchgirl agreed, "your ears have gone all pointy." Just what Harry needs: to go elfish in addition to everything else.
lokobookworm95 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Are you going to continue this? 'Cause it's absolutely histerical, and I really want to read more Harry-as-Death stories! Nice job!
PhoenixFTW chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Very funny, you should update it.
aalens chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Your Mr Black fics are as good as Rorschach's Blot's - and that is really saying something.
anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Telomeres cap the ends of DNA. Telomerase just makes / maintains them. And being a Bona-fide gene, it is encoded in the genome like any other gene. Making it isn't so special, just turn on the gene.