Reviews for You Can't Take the Sky from Me
kasaru chapter 1 . 2/8
qwq
Akina1621 chapter 32 . 1/29
AWESOME STORY! I've never taken steampunk that well, but DAMN this is an exception! I'm putting money on General Yao being the leak! (lol nah i dunno actually no proof but that guy is too perfect to not have a flaw) Also, love how you had the Wanderer and the Aquila Avenger thing there. It sucks that you haven't updated, especially since we're finally getting to a big attack against the Koshminder (sorry i dunno how to spell it). Hope you pick this story back up someday!
obstinatedragon chapter 32 . 1/9
I love this fix so much, and I am so mad it isn't completed. Argh.
Black-chalk chapter 32 . 12/3/2016
I have died everyday waiting for you to update
TheBuddingAuthor chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
Holy moly, I didn't even notice there were no more chapters until I reached the end. I fell in love with this story! The writing is amazing and the AU is gold (see what I did there?:) and I'm just a sucker for USUK. I really would like this story to be completed one day, and I hope you still see these.
HarmonyLucis chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
I love this story a lot, And I Hope you would consider finishing it one day. Alfred is soooo amazing.. thank you for writing!
Tillybananalover chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
SilverRuneofHestia chapter 32 . 5/17/2016
Love this story! Easily one of the best stories in the fandom! Everyone is in-character, especially America, makes me love him even more :)
SadButSmiling chapter 32 . 4/20/2016
Amazing. Honestly, just amazing. The story line was well thought out, the characterisation was perfect and it felt like the story could be published. Seeing as it's been about 3 years since your last update, I'm thinking that you won't be writing anymore for this story. As sad as that is though, this story still easily makes it into my top 10. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I'm imagining that date right now. Along with England yelling, 'That's not how you steer a ship! You'll be blown off course in no time! Even Sealand holds a sword better than that!" So the guy sitting next to him asks him "What would you know about it?" And he just gives him this withering stare and goes back to ranting. Afterwards, America freaks out because he thinks his date sucks, but when he turns 'round to apologise, England's booking the next one, because "Those " pirates" sucked, it was hilarious!"
Not that I think Sealand's a rubbish swordsman, you understand. I haven't seen him do anything yet to judge.
Really, America? Finland isn't a prisoner, you doofus!
just a fan chapter 32 . 3/19/2016
God, I love this story so much. I love the steampunk world it's written in. Love how it also has most of my ships.I definitely love the way you write America and England (so in character).

This is a master piece.

Keep going on the good work.
JuneNight01 chapter 32 . 2/29/2016
Please update! This is so awesome, I wanna know what happens next! ~
mary chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Please update soon! …
Indipindy chapter 32 . 1/23/2016
Gah! I know it's unlikely since it's been like 3 years... But please update! I just found this story the other day and I've read everything so far. I think it's a great concept and I wanna see the baddies crushed XD Anyway, I would love if you would update, even if it's just a little note to say that the story's abandoned. It's better than just leaving it like this.
AllerionR chapter 32 . 1/6/2016
Please update soon! I love it!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »