Reviews for You Can't Take the Sky from Me
Cielorea chapter 1 . 7/15
I've commented on this before as a guest, but I like this story.
S chapter 32 . 7/12
Why haven't you finished this story? I am totally hooked, please don't leave me hanging!
polkaorca chapter 1 . 6/19
YES. I'm so happy right now. I recently picked up your story, and I was afraid that it wouldn't be finished. It is an amazing story, and has a very detailed story plot. I read on your Tumblr (which was last month ) that you are continuing on writing this story. I hope you can update us soon and thank you for creating this interesting fiction. :)
Dreamshipper229 chapter 32 . 6/1
I had seen the reviews asking for you to update and I KNEW I shouldn't have read this but I did and yeah I'm pretty sad it's over. But I don't regret reading this because it was AWESOME! Good job for what you did so far.
This is the first Hetalia fic I've read, so I've not much to compare it to, but it was a really high quality read in comparison to many other fics from other fandoms I've read. Your characterization was great, the action sequences exciting and realistic, and the steampunk world really cool! Even though you haven't updated in a while, I hope that I am someday able to finish reading this. If not, I wish you all the best in whatever other endeavors you may be undertaking and thank you for what was, even unfinished, an enthralling story!
ArkieR chapter 32 . 5/4
This fic is amazing! You've said that this fic is 'special' and 'a priority' but it's been a whole two years. Please, please, please continue this!
Annoy-nymous chapter 1 . 2/16
Hi, I just wanted to say that this is my most absolute favourite Hetalia fanfiction ever and I'm SO so damn upset that out of ALL the fanfictions, it just had to be this one that is discontinued! Why?! This was the best one in my opinion BUT IT'S STOPPED UPDATING. THIS IS NOT FAIR. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. Please, why don't you update anymore? Is it the lack of ideas? You can always ask for help and be inspired. If it's real life matters, I sincerely understand. Just... If you could find it in your heart to continue this fanfiction you'll make this no.1 fan's whole year. A part of my self feels empty, and you've got to fill it up if you can, please!
elifety chapter 32 . 1/16
hello! :3 I dont write reviews often but this story is so amazing that i would regret if i didnt do that. You are awesome writer-san and i really want to thank you. This is the best hetalia fanfiction i have ever read. characters here are so realistic! And i love that you made Sealand captain. that was perfect! :D its 2015 now been a while since you wrote huh? But that is okay! You see nobody blames you people love this fic so much that they just want more! Live sometimes is really hard just take your time and know i...we all will be waiting for you to come back. :) Remember you are awesome!
"It wasn't the first time they had slept together." XD sorry, I have a really dirty mind.
I hope you haven't quit. Your character development is simply amazing and the plot has me hooked. I'd really appreciate it if you updated.
dreamycloud97 chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
OMG NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! DD:
I can't believe ALFRED is accused of treason! T.T
But ahhh at least now he's with England i guess...
I hope they can faster realise their feelings for each other! Omg the sexual tension...
And i hope that England amd Prussia would make up :C
Please update soon!
Karano chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
NOOOO...*sobs*
*sobs some more*
Look, no one is mad at you for not updating last year. NOBODY. All we wish is for you to just finish it. Please. I promise you you'd get like 200 reviews on a new chapter because this story is so damn popular. On Facebook, we're talking about it in groups. On Google, after you write "You can't take the" your story and fanpages dedicated to it are what pops up first.
So just...consider it, please. Please.
Because this is so so so good.
Like legitimately a A story, and the thousands of faves and reviews prove it.
I love you, babe. We all do.
Karano chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
My heart is already aching, for I know you abandoned this...any plans of continuing the story? This story appears in the top 10 most reviewed, and since almost all the rest of the others in the top are finished stories...any chance you'll join their ranks?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I don't want to be annoying though PLZ end the story. I might seriously explode if you don't. It's simply so great, and it doesn't matter that it's been over a year sense you last updated it, we'll only feel pure happiness if you do really.
(人•ᴗ•)
Anyhow, thank you for such an amazing fanfic so far3
swedish-psycho-bear chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
NORDICS! OMYGOD NORDICS! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee continuuuueeeee soooonnn! This is AMAZING!
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »