Reviews for You Can't Take the Sky from Me
lillypool15 chapter 1 . 6/29
I really wish this could get updated! I want to see how everything goes down!
SincerelyChic chapter 1 . 6/20
I need more of this story. Best of luck EverythingIsMagic, I'm sending positive writers vibes you way to pull you out of any slumps, writers block, chaos IRL, ect. We're all awaiting your return.
Allstarall chapter 1 . 6/13
A good story.
i88 chapter 32 . 2/15
This is such a beautiful story and I hope you continue it. It is so heartwarming and pure, and the setting and time period does not compete with the characterisation or story which is an incredible feat!
pvt.miller4200 chapter 32 . 11/24/2017
still wait for an update ;;;;w;;;;
acupoflibertea chapter 32 . 10/26/2017
AHHHHHHHH

I LOVE THIS.
IndyBean chapter 32 . 8/30/2017
Please update if you ever get the chance! I'm hooked!
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 32 . 5/14/2017
I know this will probably never update, but please do if possible. I binged read this and I really enjoyed it; please update soon and keep up the great work! :)
kasaru chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
qwq
Akina1621 chapter 32 . 1/29/2017
AWESOME STORY! I've never taken steampunk that well, but DAMN this is an exception! I'm putting money on General Yao being the leak! (lol nah i dunno actually no proof but that guy is too perfect to not have a flaw) Also, love how you had the Wanderer and the Aquila Avenger thing there. It sucks that you haven't updated, especially since we're finally getting to a big attack against the Koshminder (sorry i dunno how to spell it). Hope you pick this story back up someday!
angstymochi chapter 32 . 1/9/2017
I love this fix so much, and I am so mad it isn't completed. Argh.
Black-chalk chapter 32 . 12/3/2016
I have died everyday waiting for you to update
TheBuddingAuthor chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
Holy moly, I didn't even notice there were no more chapters until I reached the end. I fell in love with this story! The writing is amazing and the AU is gold (see what I did there?:) and I'm just a sucker for USUK. I really would like this story to be completed one day, and I hope you still see these.
harmonylucis chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
I love this story a lot, And I Hope you would consider finishing it one day. Alfred is soooo amazing.. thank you for writing!
Tillybananalover chapter 1 . 9/4/2016