Reviews for You Can't Take the Sky from Me
OtakuAshels chapter 32 . 4/19
Goodness I was rather upset when I realized that there were no more chapters to read! I love how the story is fleshed out and pieced together, the length aiding in the outcome. The maturation of England and Americas relationship is steady and not rushed however I am so excited for...ya ha ha . anyways breathlessly waiting for your next update! However my poor boyfriend will be glad when you finish. He complains I spend more time with your story than I do with him!
TheCheesyOne chapter 22 . 4/18
This is an exceptionally well written and thought out fanfiction. It was given proper thoughts, ideas, and was organized in a way that made sense to everyone. I've read tons of Fan fiction, and many of them have terrible plot lines & suchlike. Congratulations on creating a wonderful fanfic! I loved the story, and was up all night reading it. 3
LOVELOVELOVELOVE
This is seriously awesome! I read the entire thing in one night! I hope you consider continuing it soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.
This is by far the BEST fic ever! I love also how you use the names America Jones and England Kirkland together. I prefer America and England over Alfred and Arthur for some reason. Anyway, I'm just dying to read the rest of this story! You're doing great with it. Also I'm wondering if America will give that bone pendant necklace to England as a gift anytime soon and if there is a story about the bone pendant in itself? I hope you update real soon! Can't wait!
RYY chapter 1 . 4/5
VERY GOOD!
OH,so many abc...although i have to read this with a dictionary,i can't stopmy eyes!
好!
RYY chapter 9 . 4/5
GREAT!
This is such an amazing story and stil one of my favorite USUK fanfics! Please update! This is to great for you to stop writing it! *cries* it's been a few months but I'll still wait!
Is the name of this fic from Firefly? You can't take the sky from me?
AAAAHHHH! I can't wait for your next update. This is so good!
Poefpoef chapter 32 . 2/23
Wonderfull story -aaaaaa- love it so mutch :o I hope you update soon because i wanne now what will happen next -aaaaaaa-
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 32 . 2/19
Hey.
Uh.
Hi.
So.
An update would be, y'know, GREAT, because this?
Is AWESOME.
RuvyStarsInTheSky chapter 32 . 2/10
OMG THE TENSION I really really really want to know what happens next please don't discontinue this it's one of the best UsUk fics I've ever read I mean the story line is really strong yet solid no one is ooc plot points are fore shadowed ingeniously and the writing style and quality are golden I reeeaaalllyyy hope we get to see more of this amazing story
Oh my god please tell me this hasnt been discontinued! This story is hella awesome! But it hasnt been updated in like, half a year! It makes me sad to see such a story be discontinued damn they havent even kissed properly yet!
Renee chapter 32 . 1/27
I REALLY hope you update soon! :)
1,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »