Reviews for You Can't Take the Sky from Me
Svaneaalka chapter 32 . 4/1/2019
The fact that this has not been updated in years - and most likely will not be - is frustrating! But I had a wonderful time reading so far, and I want to thank you for putting your effort into writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/11/2019
I am now officially obsessed with this. Now u have to finish this
creativesm75 chapter 8 . 8/30/2018
very good
Rory-kirkland chapter 32 . 7/28/2018
SDIFHPOISDUHFOISDHFO{IASHFO{IHDFIUDSHVPIUSDHFPIUSHDIPFUHSPDIUHFPIVDSUNVIPUSDNF THIS STORY IS AMAYZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH *sees it hasnt been updated in 5 years* ...GOD DAMNIT every single fucking time

eh what are you gonna do *shrugs* shit happens
lillypool15 chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
I really wish this could get updated! I want to see how everything goes down!
SincerelyChic chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
I need more of this story. Best of luck EverythingIsMagic, I'm sending positive writers vibes you way to pull you out of any slumps, writers block, chaos IRL, ect. We're all awaiting your return.
Allstarall chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
A good story.
i88 chapter 32 . 2/15/2018
This is such a beautiful story and I hope you continue it. It is so heartwarming and pure, and the setting and time period does not compete with the characterisation or story which is an incredible feat!
pvt.miller4200 chapter 32 . 11/24/2017
still wait for an update ;;;;w;;;;
acupoflibertea chapter 32 . 10/26/2017
AHHHHHHHH

I LOVE THIS.
IndyBean chapter 32 . 8/30/2017
Please update if you ever get the chance! I'm hooked!
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 32 . 5/14/2017
I know this will probably never update, but please do if possible. I binged read this and I really enjoyed it; please update soon and keep up the great work! :)
kasaru chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
qwq
Akina1621 chapter 32 . 1/29/2017
AWESOME STORY! I've never taken steampunk that well, but DAMN this is an exception! I'm putting money on General Yao being the leak! (lol nah i dunno actually no proof but that guy is too perfect to not have a flaw) Also, love how you had the Wanderer and the Aquila Avenger thing there. It sucks that you haven't updated, especially since we're finally getting to a big attack against the Koshminder (sorry i dunno how to spell it). Hope you pick this story back up someday!
orphanaccount180957 chapter 32 . 1/9/2017
I love this fix so much, and I am so mad it isn't completed. Argh.
1,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »