Reviews for The encroaching darkness
jenn008 chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
Update soon!
grempler1 chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
OMG! I can't believe you left this story unfinished! It's one of the best I've read and it ends here?! I know it's been 3 1/2 years but please, please, please - if you are still visiting this site to read the reviews - please continue the story to it's conclusion.
Tee Hill chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
finish it please :)))))
TDitty chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
Plz make ch 14 a dream n get started on book 2 or add more chapters to this one even if edward did kill her what happens wit him n jasper how will the rest of the family take this news n how will they react to the marriage between bella n jasper
TDitty chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
So edward kills her or is it a dream. Why didn't jasper change her when they got home.
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Okay ducky. Edward is EMO nuts-o- kill Bella-o. So torch him!
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
You know and we know...Edward deserves this! Bella and Jasper deserve to love each other and be HAPPY.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Well at least Victoria's dead. HE actually got somethinf right. He pisses me off.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Belle Whitlock. That sounds cool!

I'm of glad that Bella went to Jacksonville. She got out of her catonic state quicker.

I like how Jasper is different from Edward. You can't see the world in black and white, you have to see it in shades of gray. This is Edward's problem, he sees the world in black and white, whereas Jasper sees it as it is.

""I know he misses them. I miss them too. But that's where the similarities end. If he really wants to. He could go back to them. He left them after all. But I know he won't. When he first came to me I thought he stayed out of a warped sense of duty. Guilt over his involvement in Edward and his families desertion. But I don't think that anymore. I see it when he looks at me, the same way I remember Carlisle staring at Esme.

Love.

And the lamb laid with the Lion.. Again. "" AAWWWWWW~!
Ness1956 chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
OMG!

Was she dreaming?

Have you abandond this story?
Ness1956 chapter 13 . 5/5/2011