Reviews for Bella with the Volturi
u left us hangin!
your characters are very easily distracted. they are thinking just about everything and anything while conversing...which in itself is very distracting for the reader. it's too difficult to understand what they're talking about when you have paragraph after paragraph of nonsense during the conversation. it's quite annoying. instead of giving insight into their thoughts, which is what i think you're attempting to do, you're distracting the reader from the whole conversation with this long drawn out drivel.
wow, this chapter was a whole lot of nothing. completely useless. something you could have said in a paragraph, you wasted in the whole chapter.
I WANT MORE!
That Artist Girl chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
Update!Please!
Destineyofme chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Please write some more soon I like youre story a lot
ILOVETHECULLENS chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
It is amazing. I love it
Twiaddict chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Best story! Luv! PLZ update..
Elriclover96 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
I really wish you would continue this story. Its the only twilight fanfiction that i like
Immensed Reader chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I don't think chapter 12 was bad at all! I love where this story is going! I can't wait for the next chapter, too bad it seems like you've abandoned this story. :(
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
UPDATE
smiles make the world go round chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
AWESOME!
dark-lords-prote chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
hehe she called him Edward! love the book btw
VampireAddict13 chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
More, must have more, dont be discouraged by others, your writing is fantastic, it is absolutely addictive,you could easily challenge authors like Stephen King, J.K Rowling and, the queen of vampiric literature, Stephenie Meyer! please, keep writing, it is my life support!
TigerDiva10 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
please write the next chapter dont leave this to rot