Reviews for SuzieQ
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! Poor Jack, having Levi jump on him! Poor Levi too, he had to be so confused as to why he was being punished for getting her attention! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! It's a good thing that the guys were together when Slick pulled that jerk move of his! I'm glad that Jack was okay!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out and that Slick and his boys don't get anybody hurt!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! They were so cute together! I wish I had met a boy like him when I was 17!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! Very cute! I love how Sue's Gramma is totally the boss in their relationship! It's so cute watching him jump when she says to!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Incredible chapter! So sweet, and absolutely adorable! I really enjoyed it! The ending was perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Wonderful chapter! Very cute! I hope everything works out! What else was he going to say?
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I liked Jack's take on the situation with Allie and all the topics he'd rather be discussing!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! That was so sweet of the guys!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! Poor Sue! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! Who is this girl? Allie?
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Amazing chapter! Poor Sue! That had to really hurt! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! D is awesome!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! Very cute! Is Roger's grandson Jack? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad that Sue is okay! Very cute!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »