Reviews for SuzieQ
Agent Striker chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
loved this story! good job! ;)
MsSchreiber chapter 25 . 8/7/2010
This whole story was awesome. Definitely the best Sue Thomas fanfic i've read :) You perfectly captured their characters and the chemistry they have together. Keep writing!
kejae chapter 25 . 7/24/2010
I like gidget and love sue thomas so this was a great combination. It was awesome how you made the gid
Gotothewindow. Pickastar chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
Wow That was sooo cute i can really imagine it all! liked the idea of making it a dream :)
futuremrshudson chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
got to go in my favs with out a doubt one of the best x
futuremrshudson chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
can i just say that I have read many of these stories and this one has to be one of my favs xx I love how it went right through their lives x
csimesser1 chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
that as great lvoed it
Rilain chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your story. I loved the AU rendition, and how they all had a sort of 'alter ego' during the summer... Really enjoyed it.

Rilain
Caoimhe Rose chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
great!

keep it going
Caoimhe Rose chapter 24 . 4/9/2009
oh boy! i wonder what Jack is going to think. i bet after this those romance novels are going to come in handy! :P
Caoimhe Rose chapter 23 . 4/8/2009
aw man! please, please put the next chapter up soon! unless is this the end? OH NO!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Aw very cute! and romantic;
Caoimhe Rose chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
i loved this chapter! keep them coming.

i think that you need to have a little more of Levi's thinking like you did in the last chapter. are they still the same age they were in the first twenty chapters?

keep up the great work! i look forward to the next part.

:D
Caoimhe Rose chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
that was a great story!

i checked to see if it as finished earlier, and it said that it wasn't. please i hope that you continue writing the story. but i can see if you are going to stop. because this would be the oportune place.

maybe you could do a sequel? you know like have the entire gang join up together in the future, and maybe they get married or something.

those are just suggestions, so i hope that i didn't make any offence to you.

Kuro Yuki Valkyrie