Reviews for SuzieQ
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I love that Levi is around to help Sue out! Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! What a first meeting! I hope Sue will be okay!
Myrle 16 chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
just to calrify...

the first bit of the story was her dream right?
badmojo19 chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
That was AMAZING! I completely loved it! Great job!
sunloathe chapter 25 . 12/2/2010
Thank you for this. I hope you know how pleasurable this was to read. :D :D My cheeks hurt from smiling so much! This was so well-written and well-characterised; definitely one of my favourites. 3
Agent Striker chapter 25 . 9/5/2010
loved this story! good job! ;)
MsSchreiber chapter 25 . 8/7/2010
This whole story was awesome. Definitely the best Sue Thomas fanfic i've read :) You perfectly captured their characters and the chemistry they have together. Keep writing!
kejae chapter 25 . 7/24/2010
I like gidget and love sue thomas so this was a great combination. It was awesome how you made the gid
Gotothewindow. Pickastar chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
Wow That was sooo cute i can really imagine it all! liked the idea of making it a dream :)
futuremrshudson chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
got to go in my favs with out a doubt one of the best x
futuremrshudson chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
can i just say that I have read many of these stories and this one has to be one of my favs xx I love how it went right through their lives x
csimesser1 chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
that as great lvoed it
Rilain chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your story. I loved the AU rendition, and how they all had a sort of 'alter ego' during the summer... Really enjoyed it.

Caoimhe Rose chapter 25 . 4/13/2009

keep it going
Caoimhe Rose chapter 24 . 4/9/2009
oh boy! i wonder what Jack is going to think. i bet after this those romance novels are going to come in handy! :P
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »