Reviews for SuzieQ
Caoimhe Rose chapter 23 . 4/8/2009
aw man! please, please put the next chapter up soon! unless is this the end? OH NO!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Aw very cute! and romantic;
Caoimhe Rose chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
i loved this chapter! keep them coming.

i think that you need to have a little more of Levi's thinking like you did in the last chapter. are they still the same age they were in the first twenty chapters?

keep up the great work! i look forward to the next part.

Caoimhe Rose chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
that was a great story!

i checked to see if it as finished earlier, and it said that it wasn't. please i hope that you continue writing the story. but i can see if you are going to stop. because this would be the oportune place.

maybe you could do a sequel? you know like have the entire gang join up together in the future, and maybe they get married or something.

those are just suggestions, so i hope that i didn't make any offence to you.

Kuro Yuki Valkyrie
Caoimhe Rose chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
luv it!
yfgsd chapter 19 . 4/3/2009
great story! keep writing more!
Flowertropic chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
I wait impatiently each day for an update! Thanks!
butterfly021187 chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
that was a great chapter, i cant wait for more.
momofboys chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
woo hoo! Yay Jack
momofboys chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
Wow, Jack is just as slow in an AU as in the show. Could you shake him up a bit, so it doesn't take three years for him to get his act together (not that he did in three years on the show, but you know what I mean). Good story!
butterfly021187 chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
i love this chapter, cant wait to read more.
Flowertropic chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I love this story. Can't wait to read more. I'm wondering if the grandson of a friend of Sue's grandpa isn't Jack?
butterfly021187 chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
wow, i love this chapter, i cant wait to read more.
momofboys chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Enjoying your story...I am not normally an AU fan, but you have made this story interesting...and I did like Gidget when I was young! :) Looking forward to more!
butterfly021187 chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
I love this story, I cant wait to read more, please continue writing this story, i'm sitting on the edge of my chair anxiously waiting for more chapters to be put up as i'm that hooked on the story.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »