Reviews for SuzieQ
Caoimhe Rose chapter 24 . 4/9/2009
oh boy! i wonder what Jack is going to think. i bet after this those romance novels are going to come in handy! :P
Caoimhe Rose chapter 23 . 4/8/2009
aw man! please, please put the next chapter up soon! unless is this the end? OH NO!
Caoimhe Rose chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
Aw very cute! and romantic;
Caoimhe Rose chapter 21 . 4/6/2009
i loved this chapter! keep them coming.

i think that you need to have a little more of Levi's thinking like you did in the last chapter. are they still the same age they were in the first twenty chapters?

keep up the great work! i look forward to the next part.

:D
Caoimhe Rose chapter 20 . 4/4/2009
that was a great story!

i checked to see if it as finished earlier, and it said that it wasn't. please i hope that you continue writing the story. but i can see if you are going to stop. because this would be the oportune place.

maybe you could do a sequel? you know like have the entire gang join up together in the future, and maybe they get married or something.

those are just suggestions, so i hope that i didn't make any offence to you.

Kuro Yuki Valkyrie
Caoimhe Rose chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
luv it!
yfgsd chapter 19 . 4/3/2009
great story! keep writing more!
Flowertropic chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
I wait impatiently each day for an update! Thanks!
butterfly021187 chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
that was a great chapter, i cant wait for more.
momofboys chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
woo hoo! Yay Jack
momofboys chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
Wow, Jack is just as slow in an AU as in the show. Could you shake him up a bit, so it doesn't take three years for him to get his act together (not that he did in three years on the show, but you know what I mean). Good story!
butterfly021187 chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
i love this chapter, cant wait to read more.
Flowertropic chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I love this story. Can't wait to read more. I'm wondering if the grandson of a friend of Sue's grandpa isn't Jack?
butterfly021187 chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
wow, i love this chapter, i cant wait to read more.
momofboys chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Enjoying your story...I am not normally an AU fan, but you have made this story interesting...and I did like Gidget when I was young! :) Looking forward to more!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »