Reviews for Beautiful Mistakes
Taste like Special chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Thank you for writing this I enjoyed reading it
-Spike
bbolTiger chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
That's when you get some self respect and leave him cause if he is gonna be that oblivious and stupid, then he don't deserve you!
lisalisalisalisa chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
sooo goood
Saint of the Sinners chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
First off, I really like how this story is going. However, there are a lot of spelling mistakes. For example, you spelled "private" as "privet" a few times...only to switch to the correct spelling a few lines later. Also, "definitely" is spelled as "defiantly" a couple times. Since they have two very different meanings, you might want to go back through and change that. Also, you use commas a lot where there should be semi-colons.

Other than the spelling and a few puncuation mishaps, I think you've done a really good job of keeping the characters, well...in character. I've read a few AH Spuffy fics where everyone is acting nowhere near how they did in the show, but you've done great. I look forward to reading the rest of this!
Cheshire's Chipped Cup chapter 16 . 3/26/2010
Aww...that's awesome, I have to say that when I read that Faith and Riley (that was kinda weird) had a kid called Robin, I couldn't help but laugh. And Jasmine? Is that who I think it is? The one from Angel, cos that's just even funnier. Great way to use a range of characters, I have a lot of respect for people who figure out ways to fit as many of Joss' characters in one story, no matter how minor the part. Loved the ending too.
Angellia chapter 16 . 3/25/2010
Oh my God, the end of the story! That makes me so sad lol. But it was such a great ending so I'm also a happy bunny.

I've really enjoyed reading this story, it's been great the whole way through
Angellia chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
Yay she said yes. I'm so glad they've finally worked everything out
Stormy322 chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
this was really cute
Angellia chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Holy moly! I haven't read this story in a while and now I'm just slapping myself because I'd forgotten how much I loved it.

I love that they've finally gotten together, hope they talk things out when they wake up :D
Saint of the Sinners chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
good, please write more
candycanes849 chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Wow. Very, very good! My heart broke when Buffy whispered "I love you, Spike.' and he wasn't there to hear it! R!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hyde's Bride chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Giles and Anya! Lol sorry, they are just one of my fave pairings, so that got me a little excited! Lol anyway, the Giles and Buffy talk was very sweet! Great job :)
Hyde's Bride chapter 10 . 11/7/2009