Reviews for Playing the Four Devils
i loved it
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 1 . 2/15
Fuck off Kishimoto lover.
youngcofield chapter 18 . 2/3
This is a great chapter I loved the akatsuki Fight
youngcofield chapter 17 . 2/3
This was an amazing chapter :-)
Wait so her step-mom told her that if she loved a man she should suck his dick and she what 13 maybe 14 but good job with the story and can he use his twin swords more often because really thoses where my favorite weapons during the game.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
What did the kit want?

How did Sasha burn his body?

I find it humorous you mentioned Bush hating blacks while Obama has since done everything to undermine the nation, then again he wasn’t in office when you wrote this. Also Jesus was Jewish, thus Aramaic, not African. Not black, but like you said he definitely wasn’t white either. If you have seen an Arab that would be a great approximation.

I do have to say that if you don’t start paying attention to the world it will run you over, and most likely others will suffer as well for your folly. I am in agreement with you over homosexuality though. If you want a song on the matter, Matthew West “Do Something” is a very good summation on the matter.

Another point towards God making science; look at physics. Statistically speaking, if it was all random then millions if not billions of gods must have been made during the interim. That I ignoring two other basic rules of science and mathematics: 1) zero can never equal one and thus the big bang is defunct before it began, and 2) our universe is missing a universe worth of antimatter. If it was made by accident then there would be an equal amount of antimatter in this universe…but we have produced more artificially than what has been found in nature/existence.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I know you got the weed part from katt Williams
spidersage chapter 41 . 7/21/2014
awesome
Killerkeller549 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Two years ago I tried to read this, because the potential of the story seemed potent. However the immaturity of your writing style (your skills as a writer not you personally, don't take it personal) pushed me away. It felt juvenile to read but I had hoped that with time your edge would sharpen and your writing improve. You have good imagination and are driven enough to finish your stories, or at least have the time to do so. (I'm in the Navy so chances of me having time to dedicate to stories is slim. I only have like half a dozen plots made up lol) What I suggest for future stories and this on should you feel the need is to write what you want out of your story on paper. Charecter, plots, themes, events. Write those down then the rest will fall into place.
Animaman chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Like the chapter, but when was Shion introduced? Considering that you had Nodoka as Naruto's first solo mission but I don't recall Shion being mentioned once, unless you've got your names mixed up.
Ezilo chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
when did shion show up because i don't remember you mentioning her until you said she was in the harem?
oppaihammer chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Sorry man I don't like it
It just doesn't suit my taste
oppaihammer chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So he doesn't even care who his mother is does he?
Matsu chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
You know everyone keeps comparing Sakura to Kushina so lets add Hinata to the comparison... KushinaDeeply Loves Naruto, HinataSame, SakuraNope.
KushinaWas changed by the person she loves, HinataSame, SakuraNope.
KushinaProtected Naruto with her life, HinataSame, SakuraNope.
KushinaHothead, HinataNope, SakuraSame
KushinaWas saved by the person she loves, HinataSame, SakuraNope.
KushinaGreat Cook, HinataSame, SakuraNope.
Need I say more?
Matsu chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
The only thing I don't like about the chapter is the fact that Naruto is smoking a joint and sure this is a Devil May Cry/Naruto crossover but dude there were never any joint smoking involved with either DMC or Naruto, so if you just drop that from the story then all is good then.
1,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »