Reviews for Playing the Four Devils
Hmason chapter 6 . 8/26
it's funny cause in a show (DBZ) where we can literally RESURRECT people you'd think we'd kill characters more often
MasterBrattan chapter 26 . 7/21
One interesting story with Danzo is called 'Danzo's Team'. He's not the villain, but becomes the teacher of Team 7. I won't go into too much detail, so as to not spoil it for you.
kyuubifire25 chapter 6 . 7/14
fuck you man l happen to be a fan of Pokemon so screw you man and i mean mean it
kynan99 chapter 16 . 7/2
Thanks for the awesome story
Hixaf chapter 33 . 6/6
ofc sasuke going to get to same level as naruto why not it's sasuke we talking about everyone's favorite
Yurei Komori chapter 6 . 5/24
the pokemon tv show is crappy but the games are good
iTyncWithReality chapter 1 . 3/18
actually, a glaive is basically a bladed staff. it looks like a naginata, you know the sword with the long ass handle. what you are trying and failing to talk about is a "throwing" glaive, which is not the original use of the weaponalthough it is inspired and awesome. Throwing glaives typically have a special descriptor before the word "glaive" so you know what its talking about. "Glaive" by itself is talkong about the original pole-arm version. research before corrections asshole.
Kazuto2025 chapter 13 . 2/11
*Reads AN* ...Never have there been any words been more true. *slow claps*
dejaun656monteith chapter 17 . 1/18
i love your chapter i am very impressed with your story and work too and i love that naruto doesn't care about sasuke trying get power from sword he wanted but failed l don't like when naruto don't care when he killed two devils brother i which reminded me when you going to new change for this story i just curious please don't mad me that my question
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2017
A bladed staff isn't called a Glaive dumbass it's a still staff with a blade on the end, a glaive is basically a boomerang not a fucking bladed staff.
Dino aids chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
kidnap... oh I see what you are going for... hehehehehe
J-hope'sCuz chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Wow! I can't remember the last time I laughed so that I busted a blood vessel and my gut!
kyuubifire25 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Dude you turned Pandora into a pice of crap motorcycle when you could have made it into a big boy Harley shame such a shame really dude
Nice guy chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Scabbard not scareb
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Could you make a naruto and kingsman secret service crossover
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »