Reviews for Playing the Four Devils
Damn dude that was epic if it wasn't for copy rite you could have easily turned that into a published book
Squarekiddo chapter 14 . 8/29
"Like he wouldnt crack a smile if you beg him"
"Who are you?"
The man smirked.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 8/29
Zabuza ... S-rank? Dont me laugh dude, what the hell?
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 8/29
Hes such a damn arrogant brat, yes he is, I agree that you should tell your students the real deal, but what Naruto is doing is simply being a brat, I cant see how youre honestly going to make him a harem with the way he is.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 8/29
I dont really care, but your story would make alot more sense if Anko was first.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 8/29
I dont get it, Naruto already knows his the descendant of Kazama, it was explained... Why is he know acting like he dosnt know shit? and why is Kyuubi going along with it? weird shit.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/29
More action? thise whole chapter was action, sure maybe not "im going to save the world" kind of action, but action nonetheless.
darkthanatos chapter 41 . 7/3
Best did Naruto I have ever read!
Anon chapter 10 . 5/12
This sounds very similar to another story I just recently read. Whether you and said other author are cool with sharing context idk but you might want to clear that up and maybe either give credit or get credit for whoever actually wrote some of these conversations between teammates first.
MichaelTheFox chapter 21 . 5/11
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Sparda wins, Flawless Victory, BRUTALITY.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 3/30